Tired of being single. - Need Serious Help (2 Viewers)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i just dont watch queer eye and know their life's story of being gay and fashionable.

either way im sure he is evil too

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Is it a myth that all girls like gay guys as friends because they tell the truth or something?

frankly, if i had a girlfriend who had a gay guy pal, id probably think he's faking it to get to her, or to get to me :S

Lol.. i dont watch queer eye, what makes these 5 homosexual dudes think that they have the best style that they must impend on everyone?
Id rather stay the way i am...

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
gay guys are just, stereotypically incredibly nice. and often shallow, so good to go shopping with and stuff cos they give an honest opinion

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Atotoi said:
Is it a myth that all girls like gay guys as friends because they tell the truth or something?

frankly, if i had a girlfriend who had a gay guy pal, id probably think he's faking it to get to her, or to get to me :S

Lol.. i dont watch queer eye, what makes these 5 homosexual dudes think that they have the best style that they must impend on everyone?
Id rather stay the way i am...
i have a gay male friend...and his style isnt too bad, but ive seen straight men dress better. not that i hate queer eye, its entertaining.
and this gay friend i have, he isnt shy about his emotions or anything, all my straigt male friends never let on how they feel. and its nice for a change to have a guy telling you how they feel...he is a pretty cool dude, though i wouldnt go shopping because of our disagreements on fashion, but would definently take him guy scoping cause he has good taste :p

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Maybe you should watch "Playing It Straight" then lol..
really? your male friends dont express what they feel?
Are they like all the "macho" footy player dudes then?

Theres a saying that people who swear/and or resort to violence are either crap at expressing themself or have a low vocabulary.

I dont know why i typed that, but i had to write it somewhere.... *yawn*

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
stereotypes exist in whatever race, gender, sexuality..so its not fair to pin that gays are really nice, manipulative etc..

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
if this post does not help....refer to the ladder htread in love and relationships

well i use to be just like you. then grdually i began to gain confidence through being exposed to girls all the time. who cares if everyone knows you get rejected. people get over it very soon. however, if you get rejected by more than 2 girls in a seqence, in a very short while. godspeed for you to go undercover. but yeh....just risk something. that is the only way. or you can always order a mail-order wife as in the simpsons. ( yes i know it was a mail-order husband) :uhhuh:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
twisted_sista00 said:
gay guys are just, stereotypically incredibly nice. and often shallow, so good to go shopping with and stuff cos they give an honest opinion
i work witha gay guy. hes awesome.. we go shoppn together, i always see him up and the club i go2, we dance.. he helps me make guys jealous by dancin..(those guys that dont know hes gay haha) its so funy..

we perve on guys that walk in to work HAHA << that is the most coolest thing bout a gay friend!

EDIT: hes also a male bitch.. he either likes u, or doesnt.. and if not, he'll make it clear to u that u piss him off. its funy 2 watch

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
i work witha gay guy. hes awesome.. we go shoppn together, i always see him up and the club i go2, we dance.. he helps me make guys jealous by dancin..(those guys that dont know hes gay haha) its so funy..

we perve on guys that walk in to work HAHA << that is the most coolest thing bout a gay friend!

EDIT: hes also a male bitch.. he either likes u, or doesnt.. and if not, he'll make it clear to u that u piss him off. its funy 2 watch
the edit bit, well so many guys are like that
i know its stereotypical, but seriously, so many are!!
(btw im twistedsista back)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey! what's wif d stereotypical behaviour. i am a nice person, i respect girls. BUT HELL i am NOT gay!!! generalising these days....

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
twisted_emily said:
the edit bit, well so many guys are like that
i know its stereotypical, but seriously, so many are!!
(btw im twistedsista back)
i figured lol

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
^^ Aj is a good dater, an a good kisser

A_J_Gray

Atoitoi i dont know what ure problem is but theres only one way for you to believe him when he sais that im a good kisser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)