Tired of being single. - Need Serious Help (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i wanna update the fact being single is fucking pissing me off...

part trying to keep the thread alive while changing the subject from the last page or so

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah being single gets tiresome...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
it really hit me today when i good mate of mine asked this really hot girl to the formal

i know i shouldnt be angry- im happy for him----> but its annoying when ppl r trying to set u up on mystery dates with randoms

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
I find that offensive. :(
haha meringue what i mean is i want everyone to go away... lemme alone so i can finish off my court report! :p

yes lovely lozzy, frig does view this forum sometimes.

Last edited:

zhongie

HSC
Yes...let's get away from all that...

Being single sucks.

lengstar

HSC
church? library? interest groups? community groups? big social events?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
church? no

library? i feel guilty disturbing ppl who r actually studying- "excuse me, can i have ur number i lost mine?"

interest groups? ahhhhhhhhhh...............

and so on

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
"here you go"... and it ends up being a periodic table with Avogadro's number on the back of it circled.
lol... r u responsible for writing that famous 'chemists have solutions' line on the back of those tiny periodic tables?

tattoodguy

if your a nooob at picking up.

go to the same place alot. for example.................if you go to tafe or whatever.......................talk to chicks there.................just make up shit.... even if you just...........seee a chick and say.....can i borrow a pen.

it stillll plants a seeed..and then..next time u see her around.. you can say hi
etc etc....and you start slow.....

and then one day she will be bored......and you say how u doing...etc..and you start a convo....

thats not tooo hard...and nothing can really go wrong unless ur a spastic.

that way u slip under the radar, she wont be all funny with u..cos you seeem just nice to her.....and she wont relise....it was all just a ploy to pick her up.

thats a good way to start man. just start slow.

chat up chicks on the net...........thats easy toooo.

btw .......any azn chicks on here aged from..........15 up from sydney......pm me.

tattoodguy

bitches are fucked..........they prefer wankers than nice guys. you can still get chicks..by just being nice....but trust me................most chicks..regarldless of what they say..they want a huge arse hole.

so its probably better not to act so squeeeky clean if you can help it.

but yeah..dont fake it to much and whatever u do........do all you can not to seeem desperate.

pookie1234

im sorry no. im attracted to charisma. which usually comes in an arsehole package. its not arseholed ness we like. its attractiveness if possible, charisma, being NICE, confidence, bit of balls to do stuff, rationality, hard working, not a druggo or a warped tight arse. we just want normal people. and as soon as we find them.... they fucking say "no sorry i like you but i dont really want a realtionship but we can be casual if u want". u have no idea how much that hurts. not at all.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
pookie1234 said:
im sorry no. im attracted to charisma. which usually comes in an arsehole package. its not arseholed ness we like. its attractiveness if possible, charisma, being NICE, confidence, bit of balls to do stuff, rationality, hard working, not a druggo or a warped tight arse. we just want normal people. and as soon as we find them.... they fucking say "no sorry i like you but i dont really want a realtionship but we can be casual if u want". u have no idea how much that hurts. not at all.
omg youve found someone who entails such qualities? sounds too good to be true!

a guy who's passionate about something other than the usual cars, footy, sex, xbox/ps2 is a huge turn on for me. With enthusiasm, comes confidence :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
veanz said:
omg youve found someone who entails such qualities? sounds too good to be true!

a guy who's passionate about something other than the usual cars, footy, sex, xbox/ps2 is a huge turn on for me. With enthusiasm, comes confidence :)
And we do exist fortunately :D

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
and like pookie said, are always taken :confused:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)