Tired of being single. - Need Serious Help (1 Viewer)

mdy_118

Hi! Well, as a girl myself (azn 2) I don't think that whether or not u'r good at toking the most importtant thing in a guy.As long as u'r decent looking, sumwhat taller(i prefer newayz) and freindly and nice, it's all that matters.
Then agen azns tend to be "caged" by their parents.They are too overprotective of their daughters. Plus, u'r expectation might be high as ur looking for attractive girls only!

astro

HSC
well i've mean single for the whole 17 years of my life - i may be a freak but it doesn't particularly bother me

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Doesn't make you a freak...many people are/were in the same boat as you. You've got the right attitude about it, at least, rather than these people who go on and on and on about how much they hate being single..then start threads about it *cough.*

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Lundy said:
Doesn't make you a freak...many people are/were in the same boat as you. You've got the right attitude about it, at least, rather than these people who go on and on and on about how much they hate being single..then start threads about it *cough.*
well said.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
hmmm...the way i see it, im not asian but ill tell u a certain pickup that went well.....i was sitting by myself at gloria jeans...drinking a coffee wen all of sudden i saw a decent looking guy at the counter...i stared at him 4 a while so i could catch his attention...he saw me and kept looking aswell, i turned away but i could see in the corner of my eye he was looking....anyways he came and sat down near me...i was in my wrok uniform..and the first line he said 2 me was "are you on your lunch brake" and i go nah im actually just having a coffee before i start.... and then he said sumfing lik "aww wat time u finish" and i told 7 and that i started at 3.. and then from then on we started talking about alot of things in general....i ended up being late 4 work coz not realising that i had talked 4 a while...then he asked 4 my number and i got his, we still talk everynow and then

see if u saw a hot girl that u wanted 2 talk and she is giving u signs lik continous starring and smiling or wateva than u can tell she wants u and shes waiting 4 u 2 cum over....just go up 2 her and say sumfing that relates to wat shes doing...lik if shes at the library or wateva...say a line of "hey how u going" "wat r u studying for" or even ask her some sort of question or if shes having lunch ask her if u can sit with her or sumfing coz u need company etc...trust me....the thing thats the hardest that guys worry about is actually seeing a hot girl and not getting any response bak lik a smile or wink or a stare....thats the biggest problem coz if u dnt get any of them then theres a bigger problem than yours...your lucky, your one step ahead then other guys that dont get anything..so dnt worry

~ghost~

ok...lots of comments, and i cant really be stuff reading all. so heres my 2c.

confident problem?? go get a job where you will talk to loads customers. say, clothing store, waiter....etc

therefore, for each customer you have a conversation you have, you'll better yourself!!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
No. That'll just make you hate people in general. Honestly, anyone who's gone into retail loathes customers. They're a bunch of stupidheads.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
males that ARE bad are those that you are into but they dont know you exist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)