Tired of being single. - Need Serious Help (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Winston said:
ask your friends to intro u to some of their female friends or something.
hey winston, so can ya intro me to some of your female friends ;)

lengstar

HSC
right, where to being. first off by starting this forum although it gives everyone a chance to discuss this is admitting a lack of strength on your part. get over this and get out there instead of in here. you tried and failed and you gave up. wrong. try again but with a different approach. those who say don't change yourself ultimately you have to -> grow up. mature. be a man not a pussy. be confident without being a asshole, though assholes get some it isn't for the relationship and they are hated in the end. so work on your confidence. walk around like your worth a million bucks, do things that make you happy and stop thinking about it. flirt with any girl you can and eventually your chances will increase in your favour. don't do this later, do this now.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
peepee said:
you probably hear this all the time but, don't try to "improve" yourself, just be yourself.
he has been himself for his whole life, no luck

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahaha :D

classic pic, mate, seriously if you have confidence issues, how are we, a bunch of people you have nfi are, going to help you ?

Get out there and ask, its a big step, but you can only get more confident if you take that first step :)

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
ohh us poor asians are always cursed with the shyness gene... maybe it's coz our parents (the more... err.. traditional ones) lock us up at home and make us study?? hmm... that's besides the point... aAnyways

like someone said before, just go talk to the girl hahaha you might feel kinda awkward talking to a girl for no reason (i used to get that alot =( ) but it's not really that hard is it? even just catching them in the eye and smiling is enough to start a conversation =) lol why not just go up to them and say "hi, it's a nice day isn't it?" LOL so yeh... and pick up lines are pretty overrated, in fact, i don't think there's such thing =___=, just go say hi :p you don't have anything to lose (and everything to gain) by saying hi :p hope it helps you dude.

>.> now i gotta go find myself a gf >< HAHAHA xD god... aren't we all on the same boat? LOL

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Blay said:
>.> now i gotta go find myself a gf >< HAHAHA xD god... aren't we all on the same boat? LOL
speak for urself :p

all like a boat full of asian asylum seekers (pun not intended)

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
ROFL *sigh* well... you know what?? now that i look over the first post, i think the guy seems to want to rush things. Dude, don't try to rush it, a girl will come soon =D just keep looking!! (and i've been telling myself this for the past... 4 years? LOL)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
There's no need to change yourself for someone, just be yourself.

But the fact that you are shy is probably something that you might want to change, since that it'll probably save you later on in life. Consider this senerio "you are at a meeting with a client and this client is extremely hot! you are shy and goes totally red"....who ends up being the fool here...
My advice is try and get a job where you are serving different people everyday, and where YOU have to approach people to keep your job, that way you will learn the fact that approaching new people is not as intimidating as it might sound.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
A client is really hot.

Hmm, id say me, since id rip her clothes off and ravage her on the coffee table.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
A client is really hot.

Hmm, id say me, since id rip her clothes off and ravage her on the coffee table.

Only to find out he had a sex change...anyone ever been to thailand...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
no, but ive heard its a nice place to go on a holiday to.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Don't dispair! I think you need to change your environment. As in like, go to a few parties, chat up people.

Or if you can afford it, move overseas. Sometimes, it can be because you are on the wrong continent, Just like that Colin guy said in Love Actually

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
sugaryblue said:
Don't dispair! I think you need to change your environment. As in like, go to a few parties, chat up people.

Or if you can afford it, move overseas. Sometimes, it can be because you are on the wrong continent, Just like that Colin guy said in Love Actually
Yeah move to America. You might find three hot desperate American chicks who loooove Australian accents who don't wear anything to bed and want you to stay over at their place :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)