Timey Wimey: Doctor Who discussion thread (1 Viewer)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I watched a few random episodes of Tennant and Smith, then went and began from Eccleston. After finishing it I always said I was tied between 10/11 but after Matt Smith left I just knew he was the love of my life *ahem* sorry fave doctor lol. I enjoy all (modern) doctors for different reasons.

Kolmias

HSC
I watched a few random episodes of Tennant and Smith, then went and began from Eccleston. After finishing it I always said I was tied between 10/11 but after Matt Smith left I just knew he was the love of my life *ahem* sorry fave doctor lol. I enjoy all (modern) doctors for different reasons.
But Matt Smith just jumped around saying bowties are cool. Peter Capaldi is da best Doctor.

Orwell

HSC
Thinking I need some krillitane oil to survive the HSC.

Orwell

HSC
Just when you think you understand it, it gets weird. Not sure if plot-hole but I just watched the episode 'Love and Monsters', the one with the Absorbaloff thingy and with the Agency 'Linda'.

Just a quick run through:
Elton sees 10th Doctor at the age of 3
Rose meets 9th Doctor at 19
Elton is older than Rose
Elton re-meets 10th Doctor while Rose is present

My question is, why is it that he didn't meet the 9th Doctor? This means that the tenth doctor came both before and after the 9th Doctor which makes no sense. Considering the age and the sequence of events, Elton should've met the 9th Doctor not the tenth. This is either a major plothole or there's something BIG that was brushed off. I'm assuming it's a plothole.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Just when you think you understand it, it gets weird. Not sure if plot-hole but I just watched the episode 'Love and Monsters', the one with the Absorbaloff thingy and with the Agency 'Linda'.

Just a quick run through:
Elton sees 10th Doctor at the age of 3
Rose meets 9th Doctor at 19
Elton is older than Rose
Elton re-meets 10th Doctor while Rose is present

My question is, why is it that he didn't meet the 9th Doctor? This means that the tenth doctor came both before and after the 9th Doctor which makes no sense. Considering the age and the sequence of events, Elton should've met the 9th Doctor not the tenth. This is either a major plothole or there's something BIG that was brushed off. I'm assuming it's a plothole.
Well all of the Doctors do have a time machine....

I think it's so cool that she is literally unknown haha all she has done is stage work. I'm reluctant to comment until Christmas on my thoughts on her but so far I'm optimistic. Would have been nice to have a boy but it's nice that she's a POC at least.

What do you guys think?

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Well all of the Doctors do have a time machine....

I think it's so cool that she is literally unknown haha all she has done is stage work. I'm reluctant to comment until Christmas on my thoughts on her but so far I'm optimistic. Would have been nice to have a boy but it's nice that she's a POC at least.

What do you guys think?
Yeah, but the last time we had a companion of differing race, he got stuck in a parallel universe.

The previous male companion died in a time paradox.

Dammit Moffat. I'm glad you're gone now.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yeah, but the last time we had a companion of differing race, he got stuck in a parallel universe.

The previous male companion died in a time paradox.

Dammit Moffat. I'm glad you're gone now.
Isn't he still doing Season 10 whilst Chris finishes up Broadchurch?

And Martha was alright... (don't mention Danny Pink plz it still hurts :( )

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Isn't he still doing Season 10 whilst Chris finishes up Broadchurch?

And Martha was alright... (don't mention Danny Pink plz it still hurts :( )
Danny Pink wasn't a companion.... He only had like one trip...

I was referring to the Ponds.

Orwell

HSC
Guys, I'm watching Doctor Who and the site I'm using has different videos unavailable. It has the thirteen episode but then there's like a list of other episodes, E.g Tardisodes (???)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Danny Pink wasn't a companion.... He only had like one trip...

I was referring to the Ponds.
He was in like 5+ episodes and shut up I'm still grieving

Yeah the number one reason I hate Moffat is bc omfg why couldn't the Doctor just travel to 1940s New York and visit them or send them a letter in the mail saying 'hey come visit me in Chicago' like obviously with a show this complex and timey wimey there are things that are hard to explain and minor plot holes and stuff - fine. But this is just so obvious and stupid like I donut understand bring me back Amy and Rory plz

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Guys, I'm watching Doctor Who and the site I'm using has different videos unavailable. It has the thirteen episode but then there's like a list of other episodes, E.g Tardisodes (???)
pretty sure tardisodes are like little one minute clips that serve as "prequels" to each episode

they're usually on the dvds and stuff

Last edited:

Orwell

HSC
oh dw. so im good to just stick with the thirteen episodes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)