Timey Wimey: Doctor Who discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
I want to love her too! I'm sure she'll grow on me with time. How are you liking S10?
Pretty good so far, today's episode looks awesome. Pity it's only 12 eps like last season. :(

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Pretty good so far, today's episode looks awesome. Pity it's only 12 eps like last season. :(
Yeah it was really good, very reminiscent of the Season 3 3 parter finale storyline.
Have they confirmed Bill will be staying on next season? Do we know if the regeneration is definitely going to be in the Christmas special?

Kolmias

HSC
Yeah it was really good, very reminiscent of the Season 3 3 parter finale storyline.
Have they confirmed Bill will be staying on next season? Do we know if the regeneration is definitely going to be in the Christmas special?
Bill better be staying, no idea tho. Regen should be in the Christmas special tbh. It's how they usually do it nowadays.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Bill better be staying, no idea tho. Regen should be in the Christmas special tbh. It's how they usually do it nowadays.
True. I'm super scared about who 13 will be tbh especially with this transition into S11, but I have loved all of the modern doctors so I have faith I'll be satisfied.

Kolmias

HSC
True. I'm super scared about who 13 will be tbh especially with this transition into S11, but I have loved all of the modern doctors so I have faith I'll be satisfied.
It will be nardole for sure. :p

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
It will be nardole for sure. :p
Omg I wish Nardole would go away lol I don't like him, which is weird because I usually loooove 3 people in the tardis (Mickey, Captain Jack, Rory, Danny Pink, etc.) I didn't watch the most recent Christmas special so maybe I'm just missing something.

Kolmias

HSC
Omg I wish Nardole would go away lol I don't like him, which is weird because I usually loooove 3 people in the tardis (Mickey, Captain Jack, Rory, Danny Pink, etc.) I didn't watch the most recent Christmas special so maybe I'm just missing something.
You weren't missing much by not watching the Chrsitmas speical lol

Kolmias

HSC
Keen for the ep tonight. Looks like a real old fashioned style Tom Baker kinda of one.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Do you watch on Sunday nights? I watch every Sunday morning when it goes on the iview app.
The episode reallyyyyy reminded me of The Hungry Earth two parter back with 11/Amy/Rory.

Kolmias

HSC
Do you watch on Sunday nights? I watch every Sunday morning when it goes on the iview app.
The episode reallyyyyy reminded me of The Hungry Earth two parter back with 11/Amy/Rory.
It was good, I really enjoyed.

Watching it on iView doesn't have the same feelz tho :p It's kinda a tradition, I've been watching it since I was 5. ;d

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
It was good, I really enjoyed.

Watching it on iView doesn't have the same feelz tho :p It's kinda a tradition, I've been watching it since I was 5. ;d
Haha true, soz I'm a pleb bandwagonner
My tv broke like a year ago and I still haven't replaced it because I honestly use my laptop 99% of the time for television needs anyway

Kolmias

HSC
Haha true, soz I'm a pleb bandwagonner
My tv broke like a year ago and I still haven't replaced it because I honestly use my laptop 99% of the time for television needs anyway
omg, what a millenial :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)