The Sims (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
PaleReflection said:
6(?) expansion packs
Nope, it's still about 80 bucks
There's 7 (last one is makin' magic).

If it's still $80, that shows how good the game must be worth getting! The best games usually don't go down in price for quite a while, and Sims 2 is no exception. Makes me wanna get it more!

*Goes to EB*

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
There's 7 (last one is makin' magic).

If it's still $80, that shows how good the game must be worth getting! The best games usually don't go down in price for quite a while, and Sims 2 is no exception. Makes me wanna get it more!

*Goes to EB*
get the Holiday Pack then. exclusive items.

i just got Nightlife expansion for $30 from EB. EB has christmas specials.

if you're playing the Sims 2 make sure to visit the official website once a month for free downloads and stuff.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I just bought Civ IV from EB, I don't wanna wait till Christmas to play it!

Games are too dear for me, I need a job.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
get the Holiday Pack then. exclusive items.

i just got Nightlife expansion for $30 from EB. EB has christmas specials.

if you're playing the Sims 2 make sure to visit the official website once a month for free downloads and stuff.
Cool thanks. I'll go check it out.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
If you need cheats to get you through Sims 2, then you aren't very good at games.

Create character.

Get a job.

Have aspirations at gold and get the Noodlesoother and wear it just before going to work if you have all the prerequisites for promotion. Promotion in one shift.

Keep promoting until you reach the top. Easy.

It gets easier with University expansion pack.

Get the Natural Scientist job. When you reach the top you work only 1 day and get $10,000 and all your Wants become full except Hygiene. When they get home send them straight to the shower and you have the whole week free.

Make sure you get a good bed and send them to sleep at around 1:30 AM and they should wake up by themselves around 6 - 7 AM.

This is not a hard game.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I've got makin' magic, it's alright i guess, there are some really fun spells you can cast and if you're a harry potter fan, you'll probably love it.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
that's old news... by a few weeks :p i'm definately getting it. oh and Nightlife is cool. i had a great date with someone i barely knew and we woohoo'd in the photobooth multiple times :D

transcendent

HSC
N/A
cause on gamefaqs and apparently other internet game information websites the topic and discussion of Open For Business was released a few days before the Official Sims 2 website decided to announce it.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
So in what order did the expansion packs of sims 2 come out? Please elaborate on each expansion too thx. ;)

P.S can't be bothered to check on the main site xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)