The Sims (2 Viewers)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
My holidays are just about to start and i thought i might get out The Sims again and start playing it. I'm just curious but is anyone else playing it? I still reckon it's a great game, still got all those expansions that make it fun to play.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol i used to be addicted to the sims when i first got my laptop. It gets boring after a while and i get frustrated when the phone rings while the sims are in bed and it takes them hours to answer it. I also love to make a whole bold and the beautiful thing go on with the neighbours having affairs and stuff hehehehe

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
How do you play that game? I had absolutely no idea what to do.

...perhaps I should stick to games where I kill people instead of getting along with them

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
The Sims2 > the Sims :uhhuh:
I know, lol but i still think sims is fun to play.

*goes to play some*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, its been yonks since I've played either the sims or sims 2. I was hoping sims 2 would work on my computer since I got it fixed, but it doesn't :( So I'm stuck playing sim city 4 instead.

hipPo3

HSC
Riviet said:
My holidays are just about to start and i thought i might get out The Sims again and start playing it. I'm just curious but is anyone else playing it? I still reckon it's a great game, still got all those expansions that make it fun to play.
you'rea guy and you play the sims ?!?!? ..

for shame.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol i got back into it the other day except it's sorta lost its charm..i'm hanging out for the sims 2 for christmas hahaha..we didn't have a good enough comp when it first came out lol..how sad

cape, i uploaded sim city 3000 unlimited the other day to see how it would go on the newer computer (was so crap on the other computer)..but..it's too hard haha

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Ugh i've got the Sims 2 with that Uni expansion pack, but its really really slow- and keeps freezing. It gets extremley boring when it takes forever to load one family into a house or, to even make your charrie go to the fridge. heh/

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Bunny04 said:
Ugh i've got the Sims 2 with that Uni expansion pack, but its really really slow- and keeps freezing. It gets extremley boring when it takes forever to load one family into a house or, to even make your charrie go to the fridge. heh/
MINE DOES THE EXACT SAME THING! I hate the Uni expansion pack anyway because i just put in the money cheat and dont send them to work so the degree doesnt help at all. I hate kids having to go to school. that sux. Stupid sleeping patterns.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
The_highwayman said:
MINE DOES THE EXACT SAME THING! I hate the Uni expansion pack anyway because i just put in the money cheat and dont send them to work so the degree doesnt help at all. I hate kids having to go to school. that sux. Stupid sleeping patterns.
Heh, yes i do the same-
But my cheat isn't working. hmmm..
Must find that program to install.
Heh, I don't think i've ever sent the kids to school , then they get sent to military place or whatever. No more bratty annoying slow kids.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Sims 2 is sooooo much better than Sims. I like the system where you have to fulfil their wants and avoid their fears. I also like how the characters go from one life stage to the next, although it sucks when they eventually die. It's also better in that kids don't go to school on weekends (they go every day in Sims). Has anyone gotten a female pregnant? It's hilarious when they give birth. Anyway I lost my CD a couple of months ago (I think one of my brother's friends stole it), so naturally I've been having major withdrawals, especially now that I've got nothing to do...

LostAuzzie

HSC
I got back into it when HSC finished, although got bored really quickly and converted to Sim City 3000, then Rollercoaster Tycoon

When I first got the game I was addicted for about a week (played virtually non-stop from 8am - 12pm) but the obsession soon left and I returned to normal life
I mostly enjoyed burning or electrocuting my sims, oh and drinking the potions.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm probably gonna buy Sims 2 next week, hopefully the price has gone down after about 14 months since its release, looking forward to the stunning graphics! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)