The Sims (2 Viewers)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Nelg said:
i always wanted the sims makin magic but i never got it still want it if anyone wants to buy it for me?
lol
my sims 1 cd doesnt work anymore, my sis bought makin magic but we then found out the sims had fucked up, so ill ask her about it and we might do a deal.

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
I've got makin' magic, it's alright i guess, there are some really fun spells you can cast and if you're a harry potter fan, you'll probably love it.
haha sounds fun. I got bored of it, only playing up to Sims Vacation :) but those were the good times

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Riviet said:
So in what order did the expansion packs of sims 2 come out? Please elaborate on each expansion too thx. ;)

P.S can't be bothered to check on the main site xD
University Expansion pack: You get a new age-stage (?) known as "young-adult" where u can send ur sims to a uni campus and get them a degree. If u dont like giving them jobs and prefer the "motherlode" cheat then i do not recommend this game very much. The only useful thing is the "influence" points u gain by acieving goals. once u get enough influence u can use it to persuade other people to do stuff for u (eg: term paper, cleaning etc.). Oh, and the mobile phone is handy too. Saves them running halfway across the house when the phone rings.

Nightlife: i dont own this one myself so anybody who does might be able to elaborate a bit more. Basically i guess it is like the "hot-Date" expansion pack for the original sims game. U get to go to night-clubs. U also get to buy ur sims a flashy car.

Holiday expansion: sort of a mini-expansion pack for the holiday season. U basically just get a tonne of new objects/clothing with a christmas theme (santa suits, lights, mistletoe, stockings etc.)

Open for business: NOT RELEASED YET. You get to start ur own business, hire staff (fire staff) and make money. You can open up shops selling just about anything from clothing, electronics, and toys to flowers, baked goods, robots etc.

I'm just waiting for the day when they release one with dogs and cats in it. I wat a pet! Perhaps...an iguana? wait! no! a monkey with a red vest!

For more information try:
http://thesims2.ea.com/about/index.php (there isnt anyrhing about the holiday pack on this link tho.)

ediisjoz

HSC
haha i was playing it this morning.. sims 2 that is.. but i've got sims 1 and 2... yeh.. it's addictive.. hours fly by before you realise what time it is..

transcendent

HSC
N/A
that's why i never buy too big a house. it makes things complicated and the most important aspect of the game you DON'T want to be wasting is time.

there is one really good thing about Nightlife. say you missed the carpool to work and you bought a car. you can still take the car to work, i don't know if you lose any money for being late to work or not though or whether you get a warning for being significantly or constantly late for work as i've yet to test that feature out yet.

what aspiration do you using set your sim as?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I like choosing the rich and romance aspirations most.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I'm going shopping tomorrow, should I get the University or Nightlife expansion pack?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
University is better since it opens up 6 wants with the ability to lock 2 or them. There are new jobs and you get lifetime want which when fulfilled gives you platinum aspiration forever.

It's not that hard to make money.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
2 expansions > 1 expansion

Hell yeah it's easy, like 10k+ per day for most jobs at highest level. Weekends are so realistic and great too. :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It's alot more fun without cheats, but i like using the aging off one too. Don't want my sims getting old too early. :D

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Could anyone do a favour for me and take a screenshot of the status bar of a sim? I'm talking about the place where it says Energy, Hygiene, Environment, etc. It doesn't matter what the actual status of the bars are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)