The One Second Stare (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Did you even read it? That shit is majorly messed up...
I didn't because I already knew what it meant. However, after this, I went and read the UD definition. I stand by my previous assessment, if not moreso now. Very tame.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Honestly, if you get to 18 and can't stand shock sites you're obviously a pussy. Also, if you ever see a baby be circumcised you'll realise it is worse than anything else the Internet can throw at you.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So anyway, I went to Prof. Schief's lecture with Mature Lamb today - on recommendation and on the premise that there were hot chicks. I saw one, she was sitting in the row in front of me and she looked at me for three seconds.

She was... how would we call it... "cute".

Not really my type - but hey, if she wants to go out with me - why not? It could be... interesting.

So if ML reads this - what say you?!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
So anyway, I went to Prof. Schief's lecture with Mature Lamb today - on recommendation and on the premise that there were hot chicks. I saw one, she was sitting in the row in front of me and she looked at me for three seconds.

Not really my type - but hey, if she wants to go out with me - why not? It could be... interesting.

Might need a little more proof.

Ask her out though.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Might need a little more proof.

Ask her out though.
Well, ML was there - not sure if he was looking at what I was looking at (that is, her eyes). As I said, we must wait.

And how does one.. ask another out? I've never really had to do it before. Should I be like: "Wanna come Roundhouse with me?!" or "May I request your presence at the Quad Food Court this lunchtime, so that we may lunch on a Meatbox together and share stories of intrigue and treasure?" or "SUCK ME OFF NOW BIATCH?"

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Well, ML was there - not sure if he was looking at what I was looking at (that is, her eyes). As I said, we must wait.

And how does one.. ask another out? I've never really had to do it before. Should I be like: "Wanna come Roundhouse with me?!" or "May I request your presence at the Quad Food Court this lunchtime, so that we may lunch on a Meatbox together and share stories of intrigue and treasure?" or "SUCK ME OFF NOW BIATCH?"
Invite her to something you're already doing.

dont ask a girl out if you cant reasonably guarantee to commit to her
No.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
well why is that

the way i see it if you cant commit yourself then a breakup is inevitable, so the only reason one would knowingly go out with a girl he cant commit to is because he's an idiot or he just wants to fuck her then leave
Because not every relationship needs to be about staying together forever.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ask her out though.
It's a bit tough to ask a girl out you just made eye contact with. It seems a bit weird and desperate.

Honestly, what was stopping you from saying "Hi." If you were feeling really cocky, you could've expanded with the more difficult expert line of "How are you finding this course?"

The chick could be an absolute tool or have a boyfriend. Not that the second one matters, because you can still hang out with her and she could have nice friends. Have a chat with the girl next time this happens.

unholybuddha

HSC

What did Prof. Schief get up to in his lecture today. I had to skip it for an AutoCAD tutorial. :(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's a bit tough to ask a girl out you just made eye contact with. It seems a bit weird and desperate.

Honestly, what was stopping you from saying "Hi." If you were feeling really cocky, you could've expanded with the more difficult expert line of "How are you finding this course?"

The chick could be an absolute tool or have a boyfriend. Not that the second one matters, because you can still hang out with her and she could have nice friends. Have a chat with the girl next time this happens.
True. You wouldn't do a cold approach ask out. A little bit of prefacing is necessary.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
True. You wouldn't do a cold approach ask out. A little bit of prefacing is necessary.
I really don't like the "cold" term, especially if you're talking to a girl in front of you in your uni lecture. She would of been far from "cold" in her response. She probably would of loved to have a chat about the course, assignments, uni life in general, her favourite drink, etc.

The majority of girls are nice people.
i see

well thats reasonable of both parties think that way

thats what id personally call unethical but whatever
Judge much?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)