The One Second Stare (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
if she wanted to suck your cock would you let her?
Was that to me?

If so, I don't know - it seems pretty out there.

But as I said before:

But how am I to react, when a woman (not perfect in her form or figure, nor undeniably the essence of perfection), but nevertheless a woman attractive to some and mildly so to my own mind - is to unclothe herself in my presence and ask me to participate with her in an act of procreation? Alas, mine own mind would be so muddled with thoughts of 'Yea' and 'No way'! Hence I fear, but yet somewhat look forward to such a time - where I, a flawed human being as I am, may unclasp my hand to the logic I hold dear and enter the realm of lovers, change myself forever - and claim her as my own!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
My ex cried because she wanted sex but she didn't want to break her 6 month rule. I supported her through it because I wasn't going to go through so much work and come out a virgin. Took 2 and a half months.

battler1

HSC
N/A
whats up with all these poofs thinking they're staring in an episode of home and away

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
My ex cried because she wanted sex but she didn't want to break her 6 month rule. I supported her through it because I wasn't going to go through so much work and come out a virgin. Took 2 and a half months.
And was it a good thing to wait?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA shadowdude. I love you.
Like.. Platonically or... what?

HSC
mind you i dont even own a mobile phone or ipod so its hard for that kind of clinginess to ever take hold, im not the type to just send silly messages like 'missing you already' or whatever either. if she wants to spend like ALL of her free time with me, im totally down with that.
You'll probably turn up at her house in the middle of the night or some shit.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
And was it a good thing to wait?
She was a terrible lay, so not really. It was like having sex with a plank but without the splinters.

Also Sino, you'll know what I mean if it happens.

battler1

HSC
N/A
hahahaha youre not only a fuckin poof but also a blowass cunt

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
She was a terrible lay, so not really. It was like having sex with a plank but without the splinters
That sounds painful and mildly uncomfortable <_<

Pity points +50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)