The One Second Stare (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh, but I was sitting behind her and one seat to the right of being directly behind her. IT IS AN OMEN (maybe)
maybe you were breathing down her neck too heavily and she noticed

HSC
Personally, I can't fucking stand clingy people. It gets to me like nothing else. I like being around people but I need personal time to regain energy so I can enjoy my time with them later.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
because it reminds me of the whole culture involved with sleeping around, parties, beer, sluts, and that 'alpha male' shit

again i respect people's decisions to live that way, i just find it disgusting no offense
by your standards this is wrong, but its okay to sexually assault/grope someone on the train
oh okay then

HSC
why cant your time together be chill out sessions? like just watching tv or eating together or something
That IS being around people/another person. You know, I don't mind it but after a while it gets to me. To the point of it making me physically unwell. It happened before.

However, too much time along is also pretty bad so I need to balance it out.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadow she wants your cock, go for it.

Sino, clingy girls sound good when you are in a situation like yours but after a while they get so fucking annoying. So much so that the "I miss you" texts go from being cute to thinking "Oh fuck off, you just saw me."

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Sino, clingy girls sound good when you are in a situation like yours but after a while they get so fucking annoying. So much so that the "I miss you" texts go from being cute to thinking "Oh fuck off, you just saw me."
This is true. It's good to a point, and then no more.

HSC
Unless, they're clingy together. I don't know how that would turn out. Probably it would look pretty disgusting to a third party.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Okay then. She wants your eyeballs.
Nope, she craves your cock.
Maybe she was looking into my eyes to be seductive and whatnot... hmm, new development.

Could be interesting.

Shadow she wants your cock, go for it.

I'll... see what I can do about "going for it", since I'm not even sure how to start such a chain of events. But anyway...

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
if she wanted to suck your cock would you let her?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Sino, I've been in your situation. Clingy fucking sucks as you gain more confidence in yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)