The One Second Stare (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
i see

well thats reasonable of both parties think that way

thats what id personally call unethical but whatever

You're making the assumption that foreverandeverness is assumed by most people.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I really don't like the "cold" term, especially if you're talking to a girl in front of you in your uni lecture. She would of been far from "cold" in her response. She probably would of loved to have a chat about the course, assignments, uni life in general, her favourite drink, etc.

The majority of girls are nice people.
I just mean cold in the sense of someone completely new, an approach without speaking to her about other things first.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
i am.

the thought that some people just want a fuck buddy had never crossed my mind because it is so outrageous to my sense of ethics that i had discounted it long ago
Sounds like you've created a false dichotomy.

Most of the time, you shouldn't know if you can commit before approaching. If you can make that decision, you've thought too much about it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I just mean cold in the sense of someone completely new, an approach without speaking to her about other things first.
I know, I'm not having a go at you; I agree with most of the things you say. I'm just not a fan of the term :)

i am.

the thought that some people just want a fuck buddy had never crossed my mind because it is so outrageous to my sense of ethics that i had discounted it long ago
Yeah, it's outrageous how people are free to have safe, consensual sex in an adult manner with someone they are comfortable with and trust. Those bastards!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Anyways... Prof. Schief got to L'Hopital's rule and did inverse functions being either bijective, surjective or... injective.

And next time it happens - I'll be sure to say hai to the girl. First time, people... first time... not exactly sure what to do. New scenario = not sure what to do.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
more likely than not, they are just looking around the room aimlessly (as people tend to do) and happened to lock eyes with you by chance

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
more likely than not, they are just looking around the room aimlessly (as people tend to do) and happened to lock eyes with you by chance
Oh, but I was sitting behind her and one seat to the right of being directly behind her. IT IS AN OMEN (maybe)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Sino, I used to be like you. Then I had sex. Now I really don't care, if I like a girl I'll go for it. A girl I really like I won't push for sex but otherwise, who cares? Sex is awesome.

HSC
Sinophile, do you think you will become an annoying and clingy moron when you finally get the girl you want? Because I can imagine you crying on the phone, threatening to kill yourself if she leaves you etc.

Please don't be that person.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So pessimistic...

It should be IF she breaks your heart.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
i am.

You need to watch 'No strings attached.'

HSC
What will you do if you get together with her and she turns out to be an annoying clingy moron?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)