The Official 2012 Olympics Thread (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
chinese athletes questioned; ok because that's never happened before
From article linked above;

Ye was put on the spot after leading British media pounced on her performances, pointing to China's record of state-sponsored doping in the 1980s and 1990s.

HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure about this one. Either she just saved all of her energy until the very last lap and just beasted it or she probs did take some sort of substances....

:/

wadethy

Banned
HSC
did you all watch the opening cerimony and see the forging of the rings

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
saw the cross-country, women's water polo, swimming, boxing, and hockey while in emergency last night. Best.

Andrew Hoy is a boss and his 9yr old is looking amazing. Keen for the show jumping tonight!

gr_111

HSC
Not sure about this one. Either she just saved all of her energy until the very last lap and just beasted it or she probs did take some sort of substances....

:/
Yeah, i don't know if legit either. Admittedly Ryan Lochte would have slowed a bit considering he was 4 seconds ahead, but its still a freakishly quick time.

gr_111

HSC
So the big question is.... Can 'The Missile' win the mens 100m freestyle? What do you think?

I think yes. I reckon he'll be so pissed off with everyone he'll go nuts and get the WR.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Isn't he the guy who bragged on twitter about how he was going to win and then... his relay team lost?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Really hope North Korea maintains their position on the medal table to prove once and for all which Korea is better.

animerocker

HSC
I would love to see it. because the north korea is the best korea!
I wish i had foxtel so i can watch, the other events as well. damn u channel 9 and cable tv argh!!!

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Really hope North Korea maintains their position on the medal table to prove once and for all which Korea is better.
Same. I am disappointed that Kim Jong-un chose to not compete as an Olympian however.

gr_111

HSC
Isn't he the guy who bragged on twitter about how he was going to win and then... his relay team lost?
Yes he is, but since then he has qualified fastest for the final. (lol, guess that doesn't mean anything, cause the aussies qualified fastest for the final relay that they lost!)

WeaselPowa

HSC
Anyone heard of the 16 year old Chinese Swimmer record breaker?

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck man! CHina sends her entire population to Olympics, no I wonder why they are at the top :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)