The Official 2012 Olympics Thread (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
Isn't Australia coming 11th? Well, maybe that was the case only about 13 hours ago.
Am I the only person that legit doesn't care how Australia goes? Like tbh, I couldn't care less about Australia's sprinters, I prefer to watch a fantastic race and that will happen with the likes of Blake and Bolt- how Australia fares is irrelevant

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Am I the only person that legit doesn't care how Australia goes? Like tbh, I couldn't care less about Australia's sprinters, I prefer to watch a fantastic race and that will happen with the likes of Blake and Bolt- how Australia fares is irrelevant
Same.

I mean I don't care who is in the event- however if Australians are in i will go for them- i enjoy watching the sport and seeing who wins regardless of race/nation

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
idgaf bout olympics altogether.

i look forward to the google olympic games more than anything tbh

iBibah

HSC
+1

I like it when they win gold, but what pisses me off is when they do achieve something, the media dramatises it. When Sally Pearson won gold I thought "That's good", but no, channel nine had top have 2 interviews with her (only hours apart), what she felt before and after, even played the video of her race and asked her to describe her feels throughout the race. Then the paper has like four pages on her. IT WAS ONE GOLD!!

/endrage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)