The Official 2012 Olympics Thread (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
nz ahead of Australia

Australia junior is beating Australia

halapenyo

HSC
fuk the british go so OTT when they win something. they won three gold medals in athletics yesterday and apparently they are calling it their greatest sporting day since the 1966 world cup final.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
nz ahead of Australia

Australia junior is beating Australia
Never even heard of 'Australia junior' (I assume teenage comp etc) although it is no surprise. Anyone could beat Australia at the moment, even Kazakhstan has 5 gold medals!

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
fuk the british go so OTT when they win something. they won three gold medals in athletics yesterday and apparently they are calling it their greatest sporting day since the 1966 world cup final.
They won quite a few (not sure how many exactly) in the rowing events also.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure he meant Andrew Bolt
It was always a strong possibility given that The Bolt Report (starring Andrew Bolt) on Channel Ten was on at 10am this morning (and a repeat at 4pm I think).

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
+1!

Btw I woke up this morning to find we won another 2 medals this morning :) yay! We're almost top 10 again...
That is embarrassing to say the least. What happened to Australia's swimming group, they've become uncompetitive and there is a lack of 'longer' distance (400m or more) swimmers at the moment.
The good old days of Thorpe, O'Neil, Hackett, Giann, Klim were awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)