the guy that i used to like last year lied (1 Viewer)

jnney

lemon
HSC
I'm not trying to offend you OP, I was just pointing out that perhaps he's taking advantage of the fact that you open up /trust people easily? I didn't mean to word it that way. I'm sorry if you got offended.

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Wow this sounds really complex, OP. Honestly never been in a situation like this but if he's met her parents and seems committed to this girl than maybe he is actually serious. Although through what you're saying, I think he's maybe in love with you and his girlfriend. It sounds strange and imo is unlikely, but if he is actually decent it may be true. If not he could just be playing mind games and manipulating your heart.

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
put dog poo in his mailbox

chuck a brick through her window

send a message

dont fuck with a crazy woman muhahahahahahahahahaha

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Well I heard that he met her parents and shit through a mutual friend but the other friend (we have mutual twin friends) said that he isn't seeing her or any other girl atm. Not sure who to believe. Not that I care that he is seeing her but like dont play with my emotions for a whole year, kiss me then tell me y have a gf and then break up with ur gf cos u like me then kiss me again and teyvto get into my pants which just isn't going to happen son and then go with some other Palestinian girl despite the fact he said oh sorry muhahaha I can never be serious with u cos my parents want me to marry a paki chick. Like farkkk u...
Lol chuck a shit, set it on fire and leave it in front of his house. Sounds like a top notch option. now i know what suburb he is from but not wherw he lives. We need a professional stalker. Any takers?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Rixon is on da case. Consider the job good as done

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol thanks rixon man :) much appreciated, now how skilled are u in this field of work? :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Qualified enough! You're hired son! :D what's ur hourly rate? Not sure I can afford such an amazing professional like yourself.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Smoke eater was too pussy to meet ma paki bro mushi (twistedrebel)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lololol how did twistedrebel even end up with the nickname mushi? It makes me lol every time someone posts his nickname :D
Hahaha I don't think mushi is a dangerous bos bro, lol I thought he wanted to confirm whether or not smoke eater was a 40 year old paedo bear before they met up

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Smoke eater didnt confirm this therefore crepe confirmed

Rixon

swirv
HSC
Lololol how did twistedrebel even end up with the nickname mushi? It makes me lol every time someone posts his nickname :D
Hahaha I don't think mushi is a dangerous bos bro, lol I thought he wanted to confirm whether or not smoke eater was a 40 year old paedo bear before they met up
mushi comes from his last name
and yeah he wanted to meet smoke eater to suss him out

Last edited:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Oi Pakistanis are nice man!!! Well a lot of the ones that I have met are nice. No dissin bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)