the guy that i used to like last year lied (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
OMG SINO! All the awesome people are coming back.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
since when is sino awesome

do you condone his rape and kill threats and general crepe-ing or something

HSC
He met the girls parents and vice versa. Honestly I'm really happy for them cos I'm sure she's a fantastic girl. I just don't see why he thought it necessary to build our friendship on lies and fake promises. He was always saying shit like u deserve better than me, I don't want to hurt u etc etc :/ I'm p sure that's just a nice way of saying I'm not interested in u. He used words like I'm really attracted to u and I like u a lot. You're a genuine person and not many people are anymore. We are going to stay best friends forever bla bla bla and then this. Lol, sort of sucks. Yes shitty week, but hoping things will get better over the next week or so.
Arranged marriage?

Nah seriously though.... it's a cop out to say "I won't date you because my parents won't/don't like it." and he probably said it as a white lie, thinking that you would never question it etc. You don't need anybody who needs mummy and daddys permission for every significant life event. If it's true about what his parents think, then be glad you escaped from that mess, because chances are they would've tried to break you guys apart every which way possible. I don't want to sound rude/harsh/bitchy/bitter etc but it looks like you dodged a bullet with this guy. Just take the time to get over him and start new - preferably with someone who doesn't rely on their parents for whom to date ;)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Just because he was going to go after you. I was safe from it all so it was hilarious for me.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Arranged marriage?

Nah seriously though.... it's a cop out to say "I won't date you because my parents won't/don't like it." and he probably said it as a white lie, thinking that you would never question it etc. You don't need anybody who needs mummy and daddys permission for every significant life event. If it's true about what his parents think, then be glad you escaped from that mess, because chances are they would've tried to break you guys apart every which way possible. I don't want to sound rude/harsh/bitchy/bitter etc but it looks like you dodged a bullet with this guy. Just take the time to get over him and start new - preferably with someone who doesn't rely on their parents for whom to date ;)
Na not arranged marriage, on and off fling. But thank you for the advice! Best advice yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)