The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
lmao one guy i kissed darted his tongue in and out like a serpent it was so weird

Orstrix

HSC
I loved mine. I mean i rushed it a bit i think but i loved the surrounds. I have a couple of friends over for a gaming night but they had fallen asleep so it was just me and my bf up. I was kinda sleepy but he said "can i kiss you?" clearly I said yes. Hes such a gentleman <3

hamster-lol

HSC
I loved mine. I mean i rushed it a bit i think but i loved the surrounds. I have a couple of friends over for a gaming night but they had fallen asleep so it was just me and my bf up. I was kinda sleepy but he said "can i kiss you?" clearly I said yes. Hes such a gentleman <3
awwwwww

That's so much cuter than mine.

Dedication_

HSC
First kiss was in like Year 5-6, doesnt count. My legitest first kiss was some sloppy drunken hook up with a crush of one year, so much regret. Was like moistened towel:l

Riaa

HSC
Mine was NYE on a cruise with fireworks.
Was the best setting, mood and atmosphere.

Too bad I lost my lipginity to a drunk guy who took me by the waist and went for it.
Fortunately, he was good looking but was a total stranger...

There goes my perfect first kiss :')

HSC
hey guys need your opiions, first kiss was okay nothing speial but i dont feel anything now, as in no 'sparks' but i love him to death and would do anything for him, datting for just over a year, advice? does everyone have the spark?

DLMisme

HSC
I didn't think it was that big a deal. I enjoyed it, but at the same time it was not what it was cracked up to be.

Firstra1

HSC
A girl has never truly been kissed, until she has had her vertical lips kissed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

joyjoy19

HSC
my first kiss was AMAZING!!!!! it was with the boy I still love now... and it was 6 years ago.. we just clicked... was a 5 minute tongue and suck behind a shed at school..... we kept it up in secret for ages before we made it public..... sooo amazing... I need him here right now eating me.... ahhhh help me out someone!

tsdylan

HSC
my first kiss was AMAZING!!!!! it was with the boy I still love now... and it was 6 years ago.. we just clicked... was a 5 minute tongue and suck behind a shed at school..... we kept it up in secret for ages before we made it public..... sooo amazing... I need him here right now eating me.... ahhhh help me out someone!
ok....

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol what, in year four?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)