The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

User5555555

HSC
Lol. I've had 6 girlfriends and never had my first kiss until a month ago. I went for it..and kissed her nose instead. Kinda awkward, but we both laughed. Then she followed up. Probably the best day in my entire life so far.

Truth Seeker

HSC
Re: First kiss

inspired by the single thread.

Was it all that it was cracked up to be?
What is the difference between Positive and Choice Lifestyle? Do you ever Try to visit Admission-service.com? You have lot of things to discover there. :kiss:

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lol. I've had 6 girlfriends and never had my first kiss until a month ago. I went for it..and kissed her nose instead. Kinda awkward, but we both laughed. Then she followed up. Probably the best day in my entire life so far.

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
First kiss was the classic Year 8 interschool disco scenario with the cringy 'so...wanna hook up?' before proceeding to violate my mouth in terribly slimy ways. Realising my panicked reaction, the boy apologised profusely before disappearing back into the sweaty pubescent crowd. I was turned off the entire male gender for a solid week after that. No fancy ass fireworks bullshit for me.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
First kiss was the classic Year 8 interschool disco scenario with the cringy 'so...wanna hook up?' before proceeding to violate my mouth in terribly slimy ways. Realising my panicked reaction, the boy apologised profusely before disappearing back into the sweaty pubescent crowd. I was turned off the entire male gender for a solid week after that. No fancy ass fireworks bullshit for me.
This.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)