that crazy thing called romance (1 Viewer)

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
SXC_DRAGON_BOY said:
relax greenwood......
y u putting ppl down for?
this is how they want to be treated on a romantic date......
so let them

iv dun many things for my ex.....
her 17th birthday...
rocked up outside her skool
infront of all her friends i open the boot to reveal i think 6 red roses and a teddy....
after her standing there in shock i presented her with a silver bracelet that is made in hearts.

valentines day
went to her house in the middle of the day and gave her a single red rose and told her i wasnt gonna give her anything else as i spoil her too much. when i was there i gave her mum a pinkish orange rose. at night rocked up with another teddy, 6 red roses and 1 white rose in the middle and earings. took her out to a restuarant with an ocean view and then went to an empty soccer field to look at starts

the best things about doing these things is the feelings u feel when u r organising these days.

romantic things i want done to me are the little priceless things like love letters, the girl coming to c me out of the blue and those little phone calls out of the blue with her saying i love u..... she doesnt have to do anything big.
not all girls like that stuff you know. maybe she is feeling pressured by you. somehow.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I just like being sweet talked, my old bf used to say the sweetes things things to me.

olay

HSC
hehe this thread is so sweet. :) makes me want to do all these sweet things for my boy :)

umm one of the moments that made me really awww was on NYE... we were in darling harbour and a jazz band was playing and there was starlight and a whole string of ppl were msg'ing me on my phone. and hehe as he was right sitting next to me he msg'd "you're amazing (L)". and i read it and went "??? who on earth?!" and then hehe i scrolled and went "awwww..." and then we had our first kiss kiss [which in itself was kinda cute... cos it was one or two months into our r/ship, which made it seem even more special :)]. :D awww! (L) hehehe.

tigerschick

^*PrInCeSs*^
HSC
after 2 weeks of just being "together" (just text each other, etc) not officially "going out" with my now bf, we went to a friends party, separate, and took half the night gettin the nerve 2 speak to each other, and by that time we were half tanked, and so the story goes, we chat blah blah blah, cant remember much, but near the end of the night he kiss me out first kiss. and its the only thing i remember, cos it was the most amazing kiss. so the party is over and we r both at our homes in bed and he texts me "im falling in love with you, goodnight sweetheart". it was the sweetest thing! cos he wasnt really the boyfriend type and only after 2 weeks of nothing! ao sweet.
so now, what ever the situation, he always texts me "goodnight sweetheart" even if we've been fighting all day or we have just seen each other or if he is at a party or already been asleep. etc.
another is, for my sis's bday, shes always on about how she loves chocolate, so he got her this massive chocolate thing, in which he completely didnt have to do. my family fell for him after he did that too. its all about family guys! its another, very sneeky, way to a girls heart.
thats all i gots2 say.

santaslayer

HSC
transcendent said:
Romance - Biggest Waste of Time Evar.
Bitter....?

Some of these stories seem to good to be true...LoLz...I must learn from a few of you ppl...:p

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i feel like writing a big fat mushy letter right now ..see what you guys did!?!?!?!
Most romantic time i have ever had was on the ferry ride home from luna park to circular quay. wasnt long but we had the back of the boat to ourselves and just sailing through the harbour with all the lights and just cuddling.....*sigh*

transcendent

HSC
N/A
what's wrong with a night-in watching some mushy film? does the same thing. gets the girl all mushy without going to too much trouble. plus then i can go to sleep while she's watching the show. :D

PhoenixBoy

coupla dvd's + food [delivery] + one couch + bf + dimmed lights + no work next day = perfect romantic night in.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Remembering past instances...

One of my ex's, we'd just been out and when we left the club it was raining but I had to get a taxi home...and he sheltered my face from the rain even though he wore glasses and got rain all over them (and having glasses myself, it's annoying!)...for some reason I found it sweet...hehe.

And *sigh* my most recent one, we were walking home from drinks one night and it was absolutely freezing and I had a shirt and a jacket on but was still freezing my arse off and he made me wear his jacket even though he only had a singlet on underneath...and then got us a taxi home because my feet hurt even though we were only 2 blocks away, and then carried me to my room :)

And then there's the one who told me he loved me on like, the 2nd day of knowing me in person. Guess it was just words.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i'm all alone....

but anyways, someone sent me this picture, and i just thought it was so sweet !!

for those of you who can't see/tell what it is, it's the window lights of 'I [heart] U' spanned over two buildings !! that's so sweet !! someone told me they think that someone was propsing to someone else, and it happened in hong kong or something

kimmayap

HSC
Didnt that happen on sleepless in seattle? on the empire state

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
While I was sitting an exam, my girlfriend walked to Stockland Mall (it's close to Baulko High) and then gave me a bag of Kettle Chilli chips when I came out...

It was such a beautiful gesture... seeing as how I'm a hopeless addict. :)

kimmayap

HSC
I think the lovey dovey words are a bit over-rated. Like, you can say them but you dont have to mean them... and the more you say lovey dovey stuff, the more you feel like you need to say something even more special the next time. I think actions speak way louder than words. Although, I really like it when my bf lets me know that i'm his best friend. I dont know why, but its nice to know that you can be in love and still be best friends.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my boyfriend and i went to a cocktail party and we both had been drinking so we were walking home and id been wearing heels and my feet were so sore, so he piggy backed me two blocks home :)

on like...our 2 month anniversary he came and picked me up and he was all quiet and sad and i said "whats up?" and he goes "i feel so bad i didnt get you anything for our anniversary" and i said, "it doesnt matter i didnt get you anything either, plus its only 2 months so it isnt that big of a deal". and anyway we left and i live on a property, so after i closed the gate and got back into the car he said "close your eyes" and he put this box in my hand, i opened it up and it was one of the most beautiful rings i have ever seen. i was so surprised i was crying and he didnt know what to do..hehe poor thing.
for our 3 mth anniversary he gave me a matching necklace, very nice :)

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
'thing i am currently seeing' bought me morrissey stuff for no reason. (morrissey as in the smiths, not the gay designer). aahhhh so special

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
The other night my parents were away and I came home from work to find that my cat had killed a mouse (I am musophobic) and so I sent my boyfriend a freaking out message who was out in town and went to bed.

He walked for 2 hours to get to my house and got rid of the mouse for me and I woke up the next morning and he was just lying there asleep and had done it all without saying anything about it.

Call me a loser but I think thats romance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)