• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Swine Virus (2 Viewers)

Guesss

HSC
Bangladesh? Bangladesh is pretty underrated when it comes to ranking overpopulated shitholes.
WOw this is bigger than i thought! Already 5 people have been suspected to have the Swine Flu in NSW!

Watch out ppl!

Hey can i ask...does anyone think that the end of the world is coming soon? like this might be the start of the end? There have been some comments about this and i am just wondering wat u all reckon!

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Fuck world population has gone through the roof! 1 billion dead from a 5-10% fatality rate... that means there are 10-20 billion of us!!!
I was doing 10% mortality of 8 billion people. My bad, the world pop is 6.7. Still, half a billion people is not much better my verbose friend.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
I'm sure we have the requisite anti-toxins that Mexico doesn't have, considering we are a first world country.
Our vaccine stockpiles don't work since they're for human and avian influenza, and this is resistant to 50% of our anti-virals. That's a horrible place to start, because when it mutates in the winter (for America/Europe), like all flus do, it will come back not only stronger but probably resistant to the remaining 50%.

The Spanish flew was mild when it first broke out in summer. People thought it was a false alarm. Come winter tens of millions were dying.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
From what I heard this is an evolution/combination of swine H1N1 and human H1N1, it would still provide some protection.
You didn't listen to what I said. We have synthesised vaccines only for a very few strains of human H1N1 (let alone swine H1N1), and while it's possible that they may provide a boost in immunity to it, I (as an opinion) don't think that's very likely.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
this is just the media
being the media.

i think they kinder blow everything out of proportion

driaxx

HSC
Reading the comments for that article i came across this and thought it was an interesting view of things
Moegames Says:
April 25th, 2009 at 5:27 am

sign of the times, the end is coming, how people cant see that or grasp that totally baffles me. Open your eye’s people … everything happening in the world today was already foretold in the Gospels…
Keep a close eye on the news…its all gonna get worse very quickly and im not referring to j swine flu virusust this… im referring to all things

Any comments? agree wif this person or not?
they've been saying that for years. About Hitler, the new Millennium, Sars, the Pope, Obama. The bible says that the whole world will be united under one leader before the end of the world and we are far from that :)

tessbd

HSC
He is right. PROOF:

"Now a herd of many pigs..."(Matt 8:4) "...had..." (Matt 1:18) [a] "...disease." (Matt 4:23)

hahaha.
tell me you didnt go through the entire bible for this.

by the way, nice signature thingy. very true.

tessbd

HSC
oh guys..

by the way, my boyfriend is supposed to be going to the usa for a few months to work. do you think he'll still be allowed to in about mid-june?

oly1991

HSC
oh guys..

by the way, my boyfriend is supposed to be going to the usa for a few months to work. do you think he'll still be allowed to in about mid-june?
depends on how this situation develops....

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I think you're being a little to quick to mock tessbd. The answer really depends on how this develops.

More than likely everything will be fine, swine flue will be bought under control and life will continue as normal. There is however a chance, however small, that this will become a serious worldwide outbreak. In the event that international travel is suspended it will be the least of your worries. Therefore I would continue to plan international travel as usual and generally live as normal.

Note: I will however be increasing the amount of provisions and ammunition in my apocalypse shelter/hideout. When the zombie war comes I'll be ready.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
It's seriously pretty bad.
New Zealand would cope with an outbreak as they have enough vaccinations etc, but in Australia it'd be pretty terrible tbh.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The world government is trying hard to kill a great amount of people. They're criminals! We can't allow them to cover up their criminal-activity. For years, they've been infecting all types of oppressed people. We must expose them & defeat them. They don't serve us. It's our time to destroy our common foes!
From a conspiracy website.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
If you get sick see a doctor. Don't sit around hugging random people in airports.

HSC
Yeah, it will be just like The Stand.

Iron will be the old African-American lady.

Kwayera will be Randall Flagg.

A fight to the death.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
God's wrath is upon us. He is punishing us for the use of condoms.

Guy fucked pig -> used condom -> got swineflu -> gave it to everyone else

IT'S CONDOMS THAT ARE CAUSING THE VIRUS

And jews.
effing lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)