Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I reckon the girl that Bostan Rob likes is gonna win .......... she has a perfect game going on ;) Shes not really in anyones target and seems so innocent.

juggernaut

HSC
yeh, i also think shell win... shes in a perfect position

she can ride along with robs strength and abilities.. yet, come dury time, she wont have the hatred from other contestants that he boasts

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
The perfect plan is being liked and direct attention to other people ~~~ scheme but dont be the one the seems to be schememing and shes doing all that ;)

blam_babe

Shii Ann might have a good chance of winning. She's riding the Survivor wave, not sticking her nose into anyone's business, buliding alliances with other members but not actually initiating them. But Amber does have abetter chance coz she acts all sweet and innocent. She's so diff when she's with Rob, more innocent, quiet, playing the doting whateversheis

btw jerri will get with anybody who is wiling to accept lol
ba hahahah.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by blam_babe
Shii Ann might have a good chance of winning. She's riding the Survivor wave, not sticking her nose into anyone's business, buliding alliances with other members but not actually initiating them.
totally different from her last strat, i h8ed her b4!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Although I dont care for her this season, Shii Ann was the only memorable character out of that dismal season that was Thailand

blam_babe

Shii Ann was funny in Thailand. She's complety changed her strategy, and she hasnt gone about eating whole chickens either.

its just weak shameful gameplay
it won't make her win IMHO but it might get her pretty far. I mean, she hasn't gotten any votes from what I can remember, and she's hardly shown at all. She might like make it to the final five but I think that she'll be voted out from there. Or who knows, she might get booted on Tues.

WHAT THE HELL!
JERRI with JEFF!!!

JEFF'S MINE!! lol
ew. Jeff is so gross. He's like a grape that's been left out in the sun to turn into a sultana, but it hasn't quite made it to the sultanta stage.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Sandra had a similar strategy to Shii ann and everyone loved her.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Boo. Kathy got out. Everyone is so fucking stupid. *SIGH* guess Boston Rob is the only one left that I'm rooting for. Those idiots always have plenty of opportunities to take down the power players and they never take them. Bunch of dopey sheeps.

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
everyone should just gang up on Rob and Amber!!.. they're both really starting to annoy me :mad:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah I agree Andrea, they need to get rid of the power players before they have a complete stranglehold!

juggernaut

HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
Boo. Kathy got out. Everyone is so fucking stupid. *SIGH* guess Boston Rob is the only one left that I'm rooting for. Those idiots always have plenty of opportunities to take down the power players and they never take them. Bunch of dopey sheeps.
man but you gotta remember they see it all differently to us viewers.. we know that rob is fooling big tom and alicia thinking theyre gonna get into the final 3 etc. because we can see the bigger picture... from big toms perception though hes prolly thinking hey this power player whos winning all the challenges is gonna bring me along, im not voting him off

so yeh.. they arent really stupid.. more in worship of someone who is playing the game reallyyyy well.. fuck, could rob over take rich hatch as all time mastermind of this game???!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)