• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
had we gone to cbs.com we would know who would heve been voted out, and to knwo would be horrible because in this ep i had no idea who was gonna be voted off, its very interesting.

download, watch, cbs.com that sthe order not the other way around.

and dont worry no spoilers here.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
how dare this thread be pushed back to page 2! im bumping it!

on another note, survivor tonight! shall be excellent!

survivor rox

hey every1 omg i love survivor, especially this all stars, i only started watching since last season's pearl islands n i loved that one, now im hooked and i sit on the edge of my seat wen im watching 4 immunity and reward challenges!! wat u guys think of rob n amber i think rob is a hottie, i dont want shi ann to win, nor do i want amber to win, no particular reason. who do use think/want to win??????

routemarker

HSC
i kinda want rob or rupert to win, rob because hes the only one playing and for him to hypnotise all those other players to following his lead must be acknowledged. rupert because he was cool in the pearl islands, not so cool now but still cool.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
omigod tonights ep is so good so far! I can't wait to see who goes!!!

Everyone is against Shi An but I think she is funny. I thought it was awesome how she won the challenge because she wanted it so bad and she just didn't give up. I also thought it was funny at the dinner lol I mean they have been treating her like shit for days why can't she complain? It's her game... it might not be great strategy but still, she is more fiesty/gutsy/amusing....

I hate Alicia... what a dickhead. Of course Shi An was rapt when she won.... she stood with her arm in the air for 2 hours I think she deserved to be happy!

astro

HSC
I don't now who but one of them is racist....either Alicia or Jenna...hate the both of them anyway

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
omigod tonights ep is so good so far! I can't wait to see who goes!!!

Everyone is against Shi An but I think she is funny. I thought it was awesome how she won the challenge because she wanted it so bad and she just didn't give up. I also thought it was funny at the dinner lol I mean they have been treating her like shit for days why can't she complain? It's her game... it might not be great strategy but still, she is more fiesty/gutsy/amusing....

I hate Alicia... what a dickhead. Of course Shi An was rapt when she won.... she stood with her arm in the air for 2 hours I think she deserved to be happy!
I agree wholeheartedly with everything u said

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh alicia annoys me so does jenna i hope rupert turns on her...

see how in next weeks he realises that she talks too much

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article4417.art&page=1

haha... i like this article.. i feel the same way. Great episode! Congrats to Shii Ann. Although shes most definately out next week, this made for a priceless episode.

edit: I hated how everyone isolated her, and carried on about getting rid of her.. and then when she rightfully throws it back in their face they get pissed off.

And yeah, Jenna really annoys me.

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189

edit: I hated how everyone isolated her, and carried on about getting rid of her.. and then when she rightfully throws it back in their face they get pissed off.

And yeah, Jenna really annoys me.
I so agree! I mean, what did they want her to do, lie down and just accept their decision!!!

Seabiscuit

HSC
The way Shi Ann kept talking was really annoying! She sounded like some evil madman who had cracked under the pressure.. she was like.. "ahahaha... they are all against me.. ahaha.. but i will win! ahahaha! i need this immunity.. ahahaha..." Annoying as hell.

Go Rupert! :D

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
The way Shi Ann kept talking was really annoying! She sounded like some evil madman who had cracked under the pressure.. she was like.. "ahahaha... they are all against me.. ahaha.. but i will win! ahahaha! i need this immunity.. ahahaha..." Annoying as hell.

Go Rupert! :D
Why can't she talk?? She has being isolated. So is it wrong to annoy the hell out of everyone who treat her like dirt?

Rupert is not going to win, so save your beath.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
lol as much as i love rupert i doubt he'll win (wheres the strategy??)

it was so funny how shii ann was saying "stupid, stupid people...stupid players" lol they are quite stupid for isolating her and not makin deals.. esp the weak ones in the alliance -ie alica (thank god she left!!), big tom, rupert.. idiots!
btw i don't unerstand why they are all sO very relucant to get rid of rob...even though they know he is the power player.. what r they thinking?!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I totally agree Elmo.... time is running out for them to vote off Rob. If they don't, his group will just pick them off one by one.

juggernaut

HSC
it will definately be amber rob and jenna final 3 now..

even if rupert turns to shii ann and tom, meh i dunno how it works with a tied vote.. whoevers had the most amount of votes at tribal ay??

anyways, shii ann and tom are just helpless little ppl now.. unless rupert saves them i guess

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
it will definately be amber rob and jenna final 3 now..

even if rupert turns to shii ann and tom, meh i dunno how it works with a tied vote.. whoevers had the most amount of votes at tribal ay??

anyways, shii ann and tom are just helpless little ppl now.. unless rupert saves them i guess
thet 'most votes' rule ended in africa when they did questions, in the marquesas they had to draw stones, the person with the purple rock got voted off.

i think jenna may jump ship, i dont think shes stupid enough to follow rob around.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i hate rob and jenna, hope amber wins ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)