• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
lol there are ppl online who are speculating on the winner based on the intro, frame by frame analysis lol

i think rupert wins tho because his picture is on a film strip and all the others arent...

that could symbolise that he is new, since he is the only one from pearl islands

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
possibly, lol i havent looked into the intro tat much, but ppl think a mogo mogo wins because its the first tribe symbol to appear in the intro as a singularity.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes, exactly, he just wants to go far, far is not $1 m

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
what happened this week?? I MISS IT????

tell me everything!! everything in 3- 4 sentences please!!!!!!!!

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
what happened this week?? I MISS IT????

tell me everything!! everything in 3- 4 sentences please!!!!!!!!
Jerri got voted off. n the tribes swapped buffs, same tribes, cept for ambah, much to the disappointment of rob.

Last edited:

how u doin?

HSC
Who thinks keeping amber, (and trusting rob) was the worst tribe decision in the history of the game?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by how u doin?
Who thinks keeping amber, (and trusting rob) was the worst tribe decision in the history of the game?
I think a lot of the strategic decisions from this season are serious contenders for that distinction.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
Jerri got voted off. n the tribes swapped buffs, same tribes, cept for ambah, much to the disappointment of rob.
Thanks eneleon! Does it mean that Mogo Mogo now has two less member? what WTF?? how come they didn't vote off Amber? Do they really want to get pick off one by one after merge?? It's all Lex's fault. freaking snake!

blam_babe

Thanks eneleon! Does it mean that Mogo Mogo now has two less member? what WTF?? how come they didn't vote off Amber? Do they really want to get pick off one by one after merge?? It's all Lex's fault. freaking snake!
They had equal members but now Lex's tribe (forgot name of tribes) has one less coz they got rid of Jerry. They didn't vote off Ambah coz Rob came up to Lex wen they were leaving the immunity challenge and told him that if he looks after Amber then Rob will look after Lex. And they also didn't get rid of Ambah coz they're dumb fucks.

And Lex is a dick. As much as he deserves the money (he has 2 sick kids) all the stupid shit he does is just gonna gt him voted off. And does neone else remember when they were in Africa and Lex shcuked a skitz when he got one vote??? That's why I don't think he should win. Coz he's insane. And paranoid.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
^ haha...i remember that.. the whole episode was centred around Lex going on a witch hunt coz he got one vote and then wrongly voted out Kelly. idiot. But, he's still the best one from Africa. Big Tom and Ethan are stupid fucks.

and anyone who doesnt like Boston Rob is wrong.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
So why did the rest of the tribe (Shii An, Kathy) oppose the idea of voting out Jerry?? Are you dumb too??

blam_babe

So why did the rest of the tribe (Shii An, Kathy) oppose the idea of voting out Jerry??
Coz they're all scared of Boston Rob. They think he's gonna hunt them down and 'kill' them. Which he will do now that they have unequal members of their original tribes.

Big Tom and Ethan are stupid fucks.

and anyone who doesnt like Boston Rob is wrong.
Sorry hun, u got it all wrong. Boston Rob's a stupid fuck and Ethan is hot :p

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
uh, no. Boston Rob makes for good TV and Ethan is a stupid weakling that didnt deserve to win Africa.. BIATCH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)