• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
The first tribal councils in...

dumb dumb lex for trusting boston rob, had he not seen his action in marquesas...? I guess their private friendship in the real world clouded his judgement. Its funny how easily lex told ethan that it was just a game but couldnt take it when someone tells him its just business as usual...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Tonights episode was some good TV. Kathy looks like she will do something constructive next week.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by how u doin?
looks like lex got what he deserved

I couldn't agree more. That fuckwit totally deserved what he got after screwing up Colby and Ethan. And eventually screwing up himself. what an arse.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
He was right with Colby and Ethan. His only mistake was with Amber.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
He was right with Colby and Ethan. His only mistake was with Amber.
no no, even if he eliminated Amber, his tribe would still be one member short.

He should have kept the stronger players.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Do you guys know why Lex was palying Survivor again? It was to earn money to get medical treatment for his autistic son... that made me like him.

What Kathy did was pretty cruel really... saying he would give him immunity and then not doing it... at least if she hadn't have said that Lex would have had time to try and change people's minds instead of just thinking he would be safe.

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
What Kathy did was pretty cruel really... saying he would give him immunity and then not doing it... at least if she hadn't have said that Lex would have had time to try and change people's minds instead of just thinking he would be safe.
I totally agree with you there!! I was SOO shocked when she said she'd keep the immunity at tribal council.. Grr! :mad:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Andrea86
I totally agree with you there!! I was SOO shocked when she said she'd keep the immunity at tribal council.. Grr! :mad:
Lex looked pretty shocked too. I hope Rob doesn't win immunity next week (though I doubt it)... but it'll give his alliances with various people a bit of a shake up. Hopefully someone gets the sense to get rid of Rob... and actually succeeds in doing so.

routemarker

HSC
Maybe This CBS.com Chat Transcript will answer some of your question...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/survivors/chat/lex.shtml

there are no sopilers, we are up-to-date with the US till 11am friday

and the shock expressions during tribal council were in respose to robs 'friend' remarks but edited to make it seem it was in response to kathy keeping immunity.

Last edited:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yes people, do not be deceived by the editing. the producers are lying through editing... lex would have refused the immunity if it was offered to him

dont hold anything against kathy, he spent the whole day convincing her to keep it.

blam_babe

hahahahaha lex's face

bahahahahahaha

His expression was priceless. He was like "what the fuck?!?!?!" I'm glad Cathy didn't give him immunity. Even though he prob needed the money the most, he was still a fuck and can't hadle backstabbing.

Well welcome the Ethan's world honey

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by blam_babe
Even though he prob needed the money the most, he was still a fuck and can't hadle backstabbing
Do you have any idea how fucking boring the show would be without great players such as Lex? He's one of the only ones in the stupid season to actually strategise as opposed to coasting along and playing under the radar. Do you realize how many people actually are doing that this season? Pretty sad considering this is an All-Star series. Lex was one of the greatest players remaining. Lex shouldve won Africa as well. He was cheated out of that challenge, and he was great at playing the game.

Now the only people I'm rooting for are Boston Rob - because he can actually dupe these idiots into trusting him - he should win just because of that, Kathy, because she is a strong woman with dignity, and to some extent Rupert because he's cool... but stupid at the game.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by blam_babe
Well welcome the Ethan's world honey
And in regards to that, as Lex said in his final chat transcript, Ethan did not have an agreement with Lex, whereas Rob came up to Lex as a friend and pleaded for a favour. Completely different scenarios. Get stuffed.

btw, i agree with u over in the csi thread :p

blam_babe

Originally posted by Trigger189
And in regards to that, as Lex said in his final chat transcript, Ethan did not have an agreement with Lex, whereas Rob came up to Lex as a friend and pleaded for a favour. Completely different scenarios. Get stuffed.

btw, i agree with u over in the csi thread :p
I agree that Rob screwed him over really bad. So bad that it was uncalled for. I mean, what he did was stupid. I think that it's really sad that Rob was such a bastard and backstabbed Lex like that. I mean, you could see it coming, but the thing that got me is that Rob was happy about it. He thought that it was the funniest thing in the world.
But I do agree that without Rob stirring things up it would be boring, and yes, a lot of them are flying under the radar (Shii Ann, I'm looking at you) which is a safer way to play the game but they'll get booted eventually. Did anyone listen to 2DayFM this morning??? They interview Jerri and she said that Shii Ann had taken her role as the bitch, which is surprising coz we see so little of her.

And, to save my ass a bit more, I didn't read the transcript, so I didn't kno that until now, and I'm glad we agree on something :D

routemarker

HSC
but with survivor all star, some of these guys are in real close freindships and that clouds your judgement. lex kept amber around because he was honouring a friends favour and thus took survivor out of its 'game' context and took it as a personal attack.

lex is really hurt by this incident, now theyre no longer friends, in the transcript lex told that rob would always call him, in tears, everytime he broke up with his girl so being taht close and being deceived that badly really hit it home.

but rob was in a true state of mind, it IS a game and you shouldnt play it with your emotions...

routemarker

HSC
yes back when they wre just mini celebs, now that they have formed real bonds before survivor started, lexes decision to help a freiend in need was done in a mindset outside of the game itself.

With normal survivor seasons, it is a game, you dont know anybody, theyre all strangers. so everybody will warm up to the fact that it was a game when everything is over.

btw jerri will get with anybody who is wiling to accept lol

lex just seems stupid to say thathe doesnt need backstabbers like rob in his life, because freindships dont matter when it comes to the game and i hope he doesnt believe rob would do taht to him in real life...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)