Steve Jobs Dead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boris

Banned
HSC
If I see another comment about Steve Jobs "changing the world" and making it a "better place" I will motherfucking SCREAM. He gave us lucky Westerners/wealthy citizens of the world some cool gadgets to play with. End of.
People are still dying needlessly of preventable and treatable diseases. He didn't invent the Internet (the technology that has actually changed the world in our lifetime) or the computer or mobile phone. He didn't even do any significant philanthropic work, guys.
Shiny, ridiculously expensive toys ain't gonna save all those AIDS babies and leprosy victims, yo.
Just saying.

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
pointing out that starving ethiopian fags exist in africa whenever something bad happens in a western country

a demand for perspective and an attempt to draw attention to things that supposedly really matter or

a way to be a prick

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
rip William "Bill" Gates your contributions to computing and the music world will surely live on for ages

"You either get busy livin' or you get busy dyin'." - Bill Gates, February 31st 1999

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
nerd messiah

mate ipod sucks and the headphones fucking fall out of your ears every five seconds also when the battery wears down completely you have to buy a new one

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
nerd messiah

mate ipod sucks and the headphones fucking fall out of your ears every five seconds also when the battery wears down completely you have to buy a new one
"I refuse to feel sorry for the death of a human being because of trivial problems I found in products he was associated with"

Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you sound.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
You are free to leave whatever comment you like (positive or negative) but do it in a respectful way. Some of the crap here wouldn't fly on any other forum and it isn't going to be tolerated here.

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
yeah what hypocrites

if this was anybody else you wouldnt care if we were making jokes

just admit you only care about us being disrespectful b/c you worship apple rather than out of any adherence to the custom of respect to the recently deceased

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
The only Apple product I own is a shuffle which I used to use in the gym. This isn't some magical guideline that solely applies to Jobs.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. Be respectful my good man.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hmm, I remember in my Microeconomics textbook I read what Steve Jobs did with Apple and I was like: "Woah, really? Wow." I was impressed.

And to the joke-makers: Too soon, perhaps?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Steve Jobs legalized downloading media, which helps reduce plastic production and fuel wasted transporting physical goods. Consequently, I'm one sad lady today.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
RIP Steve Jobs!
Pancreatic cancer is indeed one of the worst =[

boris

Banned
HSC
computers are fairly important too
etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)