Steve Jobs Dead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boris

Banned
HSC
If I see another comment about Steve Jobs "changing the world" and making it a "better place" I will motherfucking SCREAM. He gave us lucky Westerners/wealthy citizens of the world some cool gadgets to play with. End of.
People are still dying needlessly of preventable and treatable diseases. He didn't invent the Internet (the technology that has actually changed the world in our lifetime) or the computer or mobile phone. He didn't even do any significant philanthropic work, guys.
Shiny, ridiculously expensive toys ain't gonna save all those AIDS babies and leprosy victims, yo.
Just saying.
muhahahahah the cunt repped me for this lol

i posted it cos its retarded lol you idiot

boris

Banned
HSC
so did evanstroeve shit dam wats wrong with you people

LonelyWolf

HSC
ITT: Apple fanboys who seriously think he was "one of the greatest men in modern times"

I mean, cmon

Poor guy, he was one of the best Leaders and Innovators this world has seen so far
dayum this is genuinely sad. 56 isn't that old either
:( This is very sad but at least he isn't suffering any more. Apple will never be the same without him.

He just managed to see the iPhone 4S being released.
I emailed my condolences :)
Fuck you from the bottom of my heart.
You are free to leave whatever comment you like (positive or negative) but do it in a respectful way. Some of the crap here wouldn't fly on any other forum and it isn't going to be tolerated here.
*the worlds strongest company

surpassed exxon mobile in august to become the wealthiest company in the world

passed away at his peak...

no new CEO will replace the charisma and innovation of Steve Jobs

if he has taught us anything, there is a beauty in simplicity

RIP my good man

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
So Job's apparently cancelled all of Apple philanthropic programs when he became CEO, promised to reinstate them when Apple profit was going up, failed to do so even after the gigantic profits the company has made in the last few years, and this dickhead of a fanboy journalist writes "I actually think Jobs is probably the most charitable guy on the planet. Rather than focus on which mosquitos to kill in Africa , Jobs has put his energy into massively improving quality of life with all of his inventions."

Job's can do whatever he wants with his company and money, but this journalist is a brainwashed lunatic.

LonelyWolf

HSC
this is fucking retarded. esp what anna said

idontwanttoliveinthisworldanymore.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)