Steve Jobs Dead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garygaz

HSC
WOW!
Apple has announced that it's former chief executive Steve Jobs has died, the Associated Press reports.
Mr Jobs, who stepped down recently as chief executive, had been suffering from pancreatic cancer.
Apple's board of directors today released a statement confirming Mr Jobs's death:
Advertisement: Story continues below
"We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today," the statement read.
"Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve.
"His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/te...loses-fight-20111006-1lag8.html#ixzz1ZxEOpv00
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/te...ms-former-ceo-loses-fight-20111006-1lag8.html

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Poor guy, he was one of the best Leaders and Innovators this world has seen so far

Gigacube

HSC
:( This is very sad but at least he isn't suffering any more. Apple will never be the same without him.

He just managed to see the iPhone 4S being released.

Lentern

HSC
Interesting to note on twitter, he seems to be the first person in like ever who people are really demanding some respect for, sniping at the bad taste jokes etc. Everyone until now has seemed to be fair game but the backlash to the jokes is fierce.

boris

Banned
HSC
well he is allah to apple fanboys so

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Interesting to note on twitter, he seems to be the first person in like ever who people are really demanding some respect for, sniping at the bad taste jokes etc. Everyone until now has seemed to be fair game but the backlash to the jokes is fierce.
I'm right up there haranguing the cunts with them. No fucking respect for one of the last true visionaries.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I'm shocked I don't know what to say.

One of the most inspirational and visionary people of modern times

I haven't even read what's happened yet I can't get past the headline. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)