Starting to freak out.. (1 Viewer)

random-1005

Banned
HSC
omg relax
i didnt finish my notes until a day before the HSC exam
especially business, i started writing notes for 3 topics like a week before the HSC, only just finished them the night before the exam so had like no time to actually study them

for some subjects (ie. chemistry) i never finished my notes, and i barely studied certain topics

and look where that got me XD

lol smart as.

i got to like half yearly mark with absolutely no economics notes and decided to just give up because i was never going to finish them in time, there are certain times when you realise its not going to be done and therefore switch to plan b which was just doing mixed reading through the textbook, to finish notes the night before an exam is fukin stupid

thats a little thing called luck

conch575

HSC
To everyone who says they didn't study at all and got 90+, you guys are so lucky!! Stuff like that never happens to me, except in the School Certificate.. But I'm sure the HSC is totally different.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
^ awesome Avatar avatar! :D
I agree Wendy!
Great movie it was.

Anyway, i'm also starting to freak out.
Does going to the gym count as going out? If so then i go out too much. :(
Also, i don't have my own room anymore.
So i'm finding it hard to study.

I've been to the library a few times to study/make notes for the day though, so i'm happy about that.
Just can't muster the motivation to do much work at home. :(

Anyone the same?

kounato

HSC
Don't worry. Concentrate on one thing at a time and you should be fine. :spin:
Best of luck! .x
yes !, best piece of advice and hasn't failed me so far. Focus on one thing such as completing x amount of syllabus dot points this hour.... blah blah blah, stay focused and motivated.. and yeahh all good =)

wendybird

HSC
Thank you, I see you got 99.95? How did you manage that? Lots and lots of study, or you're just naturally gifted/go to Ruse?
Didn't go to Ruse (turned it down for a private school) :p

I don't think I nerd-ed it out too much (still went out, procrastinated, chillaxed).
But I did do subjects I loved (and guess I was good at) so it didn't feel like much work at all, and was fairly easy to study for.

G'luck '10ers. :)

shady145

Banned
HSC
Didn't go to Ruse (turned it down for a private school) :p

I don't think I nerd-ed it out too much (still went out, procrastinated, chillaxed).
But I did do subjects I loved (and guess I was good at) so it didn't feel like much work at all, and was fairly easy to study for.

G'luck '10ers. :)
thats hard for people who don't like english :(

H S C

HSC
I thought I'd be a lot more motivated, I don't even want to think about the HSC. I know it's still school holidays, and we have 2ish weeks left, but I've only finished writing my IPT notes and only 1/4 of the way though my Legal Notes... I'm scared I won't be able to finish my Senior Science, English and SOR notes..

Is anybody else here not motivated/freaking out to the extent of not even wanting to think about it?

Just take it easy....you have ages left.
You will get there.:)

wendybird

HSC
thats hard for people who don't like english :(
Yeah...soz mate. The only thing I can think of there is to choose related texts that you like, and pray that the electives and set texts your teachers choose are enjoyable?

I'm sure you did fine anyway. :sun:

shady145

Banned
HSC
Yeah...soz mate. The only thing I can think of there is to choose related texts that you like, and pray that the electives and set texts your teachers choose are enjoyable?

I'm sure you did fine anyway. :sun:
and work your butt off. (for english if you don't like it)

yeah, i only did good in what i enjoyed though :) as you said :p

conch575

HSC
and work your butt off. (for english if you don't like it)

yeah, i only did good in what i enjoyed though :) as you said :p
Does anyone like English? Seriously? It would be cool if it wasn't compulsory like all the other subjects! (same with Studies of Religion/a religious subject at Christian/Catholic schools)

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
Does anyone like English? Seriously? It would be cool if it wasn't compulsory like all the other subjects!
Does liking 4 unit english count? EE2 is by far my favourite subject =)
That being said, I'm already starting to freak out about it >>".
Even though there's so much time left >>".
Oh, and EE1 is pretty cool too ^^ Now that I've got the hang of Navigating the Global, it's actually quite interesting.
But Adv is awful. Worst subject ever. God I hate As You Like It.

shady145

Banned
HSC
Does anyone like English? Seriously? It would be cool if it wasn't compulsory like all the other subjects! (same with Studies of Religion/a religious subject at Christian/Catholic schools)
yes they do

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I like English Extension 2 because it's more reading related stuff (that you pick) and creative based, I hate English (Adv) though. Seriously, they need more creative writing instead of techniques and their significance.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Does liking 4 unit english count? EE2 is by far my favourite subject =)
That being said, I'm already starting to freak out about it >>".
Even though there's so much time left >>".
Oh, and EE1 is pretty cool too ^^ Now that I've got the hang of Navigating the Global, it's actually quite interesting.
But Adv is awful. Worst subject ever. God I hate As You Like It.
I don't think 4 units of English would count. It's usually just 2 units of English. But I think 4 units of english can count if you only do 10 units.

EDIT: I was wrong at first. It would count.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)