Start of HSC Thoughts: Motivated? Not Motivated? (1 Viewer)

Paradox.101

HSC
Re: 2010'ers - We Are The New Decade

It was very necessary.

Anyway, my classes haven't changed at all, damnit - all my friends are as talkative as ever, I need to be anti-social from now on!
With English EX1, the class was full so I wasn't able to get in :(... but on the bright side, they offered me History Extension... which I might take up. What are the core subjects for History Extension and is it difficult?

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A

It was very necessary.

Anyway, my classes haven't changed at all, damnit - all my friends are as talkative as ever, I need to be anti-social from now on!
With English EX1, the class was full so I wasn't able to get in :(... but on the bright side, they offered me History Extension... which I might take up. What are the core subjects for History Extension and is it difficult?
why would you sacrifice your social life for the HSC?

Paradox.101

HSC

I'm sacraficing my 'scoial life in CLASS'. It's a bad habit of mine to chit-chat 24/7 in class which I do constantly, still have recess, lunch and the weekends to hang :)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC

I fell asleep last night, but at around 9:00 pm and then woke up again at 10:00 pm, eventually sleeping at 3:00 am. I know, stuffed up sleeping pattern. damn holidays

and i gotta wake up extra early tomorrow for morning classes

yeah_boy

HSC

How many people get over UAI 90 and how many over 80?

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Re: cbf

I didn't even go todat because I didn't think I had to. Great start to Year 12 lol

Johanist

HSC

First day: got hit with a massive fail sign. Twice. Ok... now time for hsc, like fuck..=.= Feel like shit atm, i got DE-motivated, time to flow for a while..

GE09

HSC

i highly doubt anyone has seriously started studying for 2010, i've only just begun revision. hopefully it will get better :) good luck to you guys !

aim; 84.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

first lesson was a presentation by the port kembla sexual health unit, with some interesting photos.

gella

HSC
fuckya
got rid of my thread
not cool guys

suling

HSC
half motivated/half scared out of my mind

Rather worried that I peaked in yr 11, and that my results can only get worse...

gella

HSC
today was cool
so far im um not worried at all
somewhat motivated now but jeez
some people are reeeeally panicking about all this hey
take a chill pill zomg

00iCon

HSC
today was cool
so far im um not worried at all
somewhat motivated now but jeez
some people are reeeeally panicking about all this hey
take a chill pill zomg
How about a liquer chocolate, lol i can legally buy them (i think). i got really addicted to them...
Generally speaking, i feel motivated but desensitised, don't ask how it works.

Paradox.101

HSC
So I spent 3 hours on school related work today, not a bad start on the first day of the HSC lol.
But that leads me to say... when do you guys go to sleep? Like honestly, for me its like:
(after school) shower, eat, leisure, study, study, break, study, dinner, study, study, sleep (free time if I wanted to stay up until 12am)

hc.pmt

HSC
So I spent 3 hours on school related work today, not a bad start on the first day of the HSC lol.
But that leads me to say... when do you guys go to sleep? Like honestly, for me its like:
(after school) shower, eat, leisure, study, study, break, study, dinner, study, study, sleep (free time if I wanted to stay up until 12am)
i need to fix my sleeping patterns
for the past 2 years, ive been running on about 3 hours of sleep every day and pulling at least one all nighter a week
hopefully i'll be able to sleep before 11 tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)