Start of HSC Thoughts: Motivated? Not Motivated? (1 Viewer)

Paradox.101

HSC
It's only a day away from the first day of year 12, are you ready for this pinnacle of an event?
12 years of education has lead up to this year in which would have a significant impact on our lives and this notion would most likely have been stressed by your parents over and over again.
Are you ready
to step up your game and compete with students all over NSW?
We need to put in that extra mile this year whether it may be actually studying this year around to simply keeping your work space organised - every second of our time as a 2010'er will be put in measure, articulated and ultimately presented a result.
The HSC is the stepping stone of our lives, connecting our adolescent years to our soon-to-be adulthood years thus an opening gate to a new world; a milestone, an event or accomplishment marking a significant advance in an endeavour.
Are you ready to juggle your social life, leisure time and family with school, studies and exams? Time and time over has this proved to be too much for students, but with enough motivation and self-discipline will we be able to soldier through and find the right balance between work and play.
Are you ready to battle on with the struggles of everyday life, ignore it and focus on your studies, are you mentally tough? Remember, that minor error may be fatal to your dream ATAR of 99.95.
Again, are you ready?

As 2010'ers we bring the generations below us into the new era; yet another decade of the Higher School Certificate.
No more bitching around, this is the real thing right here, right now and we must play the role model for this decade, are you guys ready to show them whose boss? We'll set the highest standards EVER!

Whenever you're lacking motivation, feeling down or feel the need to rant about your marks, assessments or what not, use this thread - as 2010'ers we'll support one another

Are you ready?
It all starts tomorrow!

OOORAH!

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Re: 2010'ers - We Are The New Decade

I'm scared.
But I've got my eyes on the 99.55.
Can we do it? Yes we caaaan!

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC

just make sure you guys study consistently throughout the year!
also year 12 goes by really REALLY fast so make sure you make the most of it!

i sincerely wish you guys the best of luck, i hope you all get the marks you truly deserve :)

as for me i have my hsc in 2 days...FML haha

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC

It's only a day away from the first day of year 12, are you ready for this pinnacle of an event?
12 years of education has lead up to this year in which would have a significant impact on our lives and this notion would most likely have been stressed by your parents over and over again.
Are you ready
to step up your game and compete with students all over NSW?
We need to put in that extra mile this year whether it may be actually studying this year around to simply keeping your work space organised - every second of our time as a 2010'er will be put in measure, articulated and ultimately presented a result.
The HSC is the stepping stone of our lives, connecting our adolescent years to our soon-to-be adulthood years thus an opening gate to a new world; a milestone, an event or accomplishment marking a significant advance in an endeavour.
Are you ready to juggle your social life, leisure time and family with school, studies and exams? Time and time over has this proved to be too much for students, but with enough motivation and self-discipline will we be able to soldier through and find the right balance between work and play.
Are you ready to battle on with the struggles of everyday life, ignore it and focus on your studies, are you mentally tough? Remember, that minor error may be fatal to your dream ATAR of 99.95.
Again, are you ready?

As 2010'ers we bring the generations below us into the new era; yet another decade of the Higher School Certificate.
No more bitching around, this is the real thing right here, right now and we must play the role model for this decade, are you guys ready to show them whose boss? We'll set the highest standards EVER!

Whenever you're lacking motivation, feeling down or feel the need to rant about your marks, assessments or what not, use this thread - as 2010'ers we'll support one another

Are you ready?
It all starts tomorrow!

OOORAH!
I see where you take your inspiration from YouTube - 300 What is your Profession

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

lol, how shit does your year sound. "Class of 10"

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC

lol, how shit does your year sound. "Class of 10"
Yeah sounds kinda strange saying "I graduated in 2010" as you're saying 'twenty-ten' which is odd. Lol, i love this cross-year dissension.

youngminii

Banned
HSC

Ahahaha
Just say "Class of O-10"

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad

no, I am not.
Are you ready to step up your game and compete with students all over NSW?
no.

Are you ready to juggle your social life, leisure time and family with school, studies and exams?
nope.

Are you ready to battle on with the struggles of everyday life, ignore it and focus on your studies, are you mentally tough?
uh-uh.

Again, are you ready?
nup.
Are you ready?
It all starts tomorrow!
shit.

Lukybear

HSC

Too many 99.95 aimers... theres only around 40 places.

Paradox.101

HSC

just make sure you guys study consistently throughout the year!
also year 12 goes by really REALLY fast so make sure you make the most of it!

i sincerely wish you guys the best of luck, i hope you all get the marks you truly deserve :)

as for me i have my hsc in 2 days...FML haha
Cheers, best of luck to you!

Yeah sounds kinda strange saying "I graduated in 2010" as you're saying 'twenty-ten' which is odd. Lol, i love this cross-year dissension.
It's better than the year after us, "Twenty-Eleven" or even worse "Twenty-Twenty-One" lol!

We are golden, we are golden! etc etc..
Oh God, NO! That song is hooorriibblle!

gella

HSC
cbf

first day of year 12
yeah not motivated at all
MEH

gella

HSC
Re: cbf

haha honestly
right now i feel like i couldnt give any less of a fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)