So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Even TF2 is overheating my laptop.

Probably the worst time this has to happen considering I have no money.

seanieg89

HSC
Have been enjoying RTS's a lot recently although I am terrible at them. Mostly sc:bw, aoe2:FE, bfme2:rotwk with the 2.02 balance patch (original is heavily unbalanced but when patched this game is crazy fun and much easier to play than bw/aoe2).

Tasteless

HSC
played about 25 hours of path of exile over the past 2 days w00p

Tasteless

HSC
The attention to detail and player immersion is pretty much unrivalled.

The story seems like it's genuinely trying to set itself apart from traditional / stereotypical zombie games.
Didn't see enough to comment on the game play other than to say that the environment is incredibly detailed, combat looks good and it appears to be semi stealth based (but not to the extent of Hitman obviously).

Only thing I'm not to sure about is how much agency the player has but that might improve as the game goes on.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
i dunno. from what i've heard you can knock it out in 15-20 hours and it seems like a fairly linear story so i dunno what the replayability would be like.

i don't like buying full price games just to play a couple of times and never touch again.

Last edited:

Tasteless

HSC
exactly

and yeah i dont think it'll have replay value, the ~revolutionary~ games never (rarely) do tbh
that said for what it is, it looks really fucking good

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Ended up relenting on the Last Of Us. So far it's good. It's more linear than I expected, but there's no doubt it's engaging, and challenging in a satisfying way.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
My friend and I went to the store and got that game, he said it was good. But it looks like another alien/zombie shooter.

seanieg89

HSC
Finally bought Starcraft II: WoL+HotS.

On first impression it doesn't feel as amazing as brood war did (despite the immense technical improvements, many of which make essential actions less tedious) but it is growing on me.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
finally bought starcraft ii: Wol+hots.

On first impression it doesn't feel as amazing as brood war did (despite the immense technical improvements, many of which make essential actions less tedious) but it is growing on me.
brood war was amazing!

seanieg89

HSC
Yeah man, I was never that good at it but its got such an amazing feel to it. BoS game sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)