So what are you guys playing at the moment? (2 Viewers)

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
What do you actually do in skyrim for hundreds of hours?

I finished the main quest line once, and it was pretty good, but I have minimal desire to go back. I could still do the major side quests like the thieves guild, companions I guess.

By the time you've unlocked any of the high level skills, you have finished all the quests, I finished the main quest and didn't get to 100 in anything yet.
I didn't use any glitches for skilling, also I explored every inch of the map (mostly). The companions quest was glitched out for me (ps3) so I couldn't finish that lol.

I'm playing bioshock infinite now.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't use any glitches for skilling, also I explored every inch of the map (mostly). The companions quest was glitched out for me (ps3) so I couldn't finish that lol.

I'm playing bioshock infinite now.
It's an absolutely amazing game. I think I'm going to replay it on 1999 mode after this semester's over.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Starcraft for life! Played it since well age 10.

Tasteless

HSC
m&b warband, delayed me starting my essay by about 12 hours so i'll probs be late spzz

Tasteless

HSC
with any mods?
nah, i tried to install module_system and customise it to let me join in battles between factions i was neutral with but that didnt seem to work..

is there a mods site(s) i should check out before I get too into it? ive won like 3 tourneys already and i dont want to start over :'((((((

fuck i just love it so much though, dunno why i stopped playing vanilla m&b

Tasteless

HSC
alrighty time to give smite a go, apparently the auto skill and auto buy doesnt work how i thought it did
also my mates have gone a bit apeshit over it

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Bioshock. Dowloaded it ages ago, but it didn't work and I couldn't be fucked troubleshooting. It's ok I suppose.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been getting back into the older GTA games consider I've never been bothered to finish them in the past.

To be honest, they haven't aged as badly as most people have said imo.

Tasteless

HSC
I've been getting back into the older GTA games consider I've never been bothered to finish them in the past.

To be honest, they haven't aged as badly as most people have said imo.
Haha I noticed you playin GTA 3 the other day :3

I remember that was one of my first of the modern era PC games the disc actually died before I could finish it because I spent like a year just dicking around on the first island running over the dudes at St. Marks to get more pistol ammo and restarting whenever I unlocked the 2nd island.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Playing Victoria 2. Holy shit, so much to do, so little time to do it in. Thus far I've started (and not finished) campaigns as Two Sicilies, Papal States, Sweden, USA, Sardinia, Spain and Japan.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
I'm playing CS GO at the moment, at the moment I usually just play competitive matchmaking on and off.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Playing Victoria 2. Holy shit, so much to do, so little time to do it in. Thus far I've started (and not finished) campaigns as Two Sicilies, Papal States, Sweden, USA, Sardinia, Spain and Japan.
Might be worth picking up the expansions to boot considering Paradox tend to be inconsistent with the vanilla releases.

lesnazz

HSC
I never really bothered with CS:GO. After I found out the physics engine had changed so much, it really killed the game for me. I still play a lot of CS:S but thats really only for the custom gamemodes. I have found myself getting back into Feed the Beast (an industrial modpack for Minecraft) as well as playing some LoL with a few mates. Its all good fun I guess, but its not the most healthy thing for my schoolwork :awesome: . I would really like to get back into Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim, but replaying the first 15 hours just seems tedious to me. Sort of a bummer I guess as there is so much more I could get out of the games. I also played a bit of Borderlands 2, but quickly lost intrest after re-realising how grindy it was. Sort of depressing I guess for how much time I spent on it. Oh well :/

And thats what I am playing ATM:awesome:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)