So is anybody planning to not study on the dya of their exams or the day before? (1 Viewer)

zarni2

HSC
Yeah i know what you mean by not wanting to stress out

I don't completely refrain from studying in the 24 hours before an exam, but i dont do any major things like write practice essays or do past papers that can stress/tire you out. I just go over notes and take it easy

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i study the night before and the day of but stop 1/2hour before the exam starts to get in a relaxed state of mind cause then everything will sink in better for me

EvoRevolution

HSC
3days Before the MX1 and MX2 i plan to do 15 hours each day so 45 hours all together. And same for Chem physics

And dont tell me i cant fuking do it!!!

Co0n

HSC
i always like to get a good sleep the night before!! but i will study on the day of the exam!! mainly just goin over my notes that have made especially to read that morning!
:cool:

00iCon

HSC
WOOT! entire week before physics, than another entire week before engineering.
BUT 2 exams on the first day!!!:angry:

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
If it gets up to about +5, obviously there's a trend, so why continue posting "+#"?
It's not like you expect it to add to the discussion.

By the way, all the hardcore people wait until like... 8pm the night before to study.
First of all, how else would we distinguish between a trend 5 strong, and a trend 101 strong?

Secondly, I believe all the harcore people wait until 8am that morning to start studying.
Well, thats my plan for english anyways.

boxhunter91

HSC
Maths is probably the easiest to study for. So yeh you can do 45 hours np.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)