Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
wat a fucking bitch - if she wants a phone card she should go to a fucking phoneshop or wherever they sell them - do they expect supermarkets to b some magical store where all the items they want to buy are available at low low prices and the ground they walk on is fucking gold and we should b kissing the ground they walked on whilst throwing rose petals at their feet. And they think their shit dont stink. And yes i just finished a shift. Fucking rawr
Shes American, she was probably expecting Wal-Mart or something.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Shes American, she was probably expecting Wal-Mart or something.
Lol, but she was fully aware that she was in a NEWSAGENTS not Coles or something.

Fuck americans shit me

CieL

HSC
Dear Customer,

If you are intending to pay with a stole credit card, you could at the very very least try to forge the signature.

I had some retarded white drug fkd bogan come in.. the signature at the back of the card was like, M.O.[something].... and then the retard signs her own signature which was like Prxxxxx... so obviously something is up so I ask her to sign again because the signatures don't match.. but lol dumb bitch did that Prxxxx sig again! How thick can you get?

I looked at the card and it looked like some male indian name on it.

Please. Try harder next time.

I had to be imprisoned inside the store for an unpaid 20mins, AFTER closing hours, because the fkn manager wanted to talk to the cops, because the dumb bitch got busted since she didnt try hard enough.

greekgun

HSC
Dear Customer,

If you are intending to pay with a stole credit card, you could at the very very least try to forge the signature.

I had some retarded white drug fkd bogan come in.. the signature at the back of the card was like, M.O.[something].... and then the retard signs her own signature which was like Prxxxxx... so obviously something is up so I ask her to sign again because the signatures don't match.. but lol dumb bitch did that Prxxxx sig again! How thick can you get?

I looked at the card and it looked like some male indian name on it.

Please. Try harder next time.

I had to be imprisoned inside the store for an unpaid 20mins, AFTER closing hours, because the fkn manager wanted to talk to the cops, because the dumb bitch got busted since she didnt try hard enough.
thats A grade bullshit that 20 mins should have been paid. Call the fucking union and get ur money.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Today, at work a customer came up to me and asked if we provided medicare rebates. I said no and as a result she became visibly frustrated. She left, and complained to my manager, who informed me that "the customer is always right." I work at St. George Bank. Fuck my life.

bdude

HSC
Today, at work a customer came up to me and asked if we provided medicare rebates. I said no and as a result she became visibly frustrated. She left, and complained to my manager, who informed me that "the customer is always right." I work at St. George Bank. Fuck my life.
Did you just withdraw some money from her account and give it to her?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol.

where i work in the newsagents someone asked if they could use their flybuys.

Kiim2507

HSC
If you go to KFC please clearly say LARGE or UPSIZED because once you have paid I can't upsize you on the computer thus I'm not supposed to give you a large chips or drink.

Same goes if you order a regular chips. Don't then say..actually can I make that a large.
No you can't...Once its gone through the computer that's it. I know it's stupid but thats not my problem.

ALSO

If you want a water or an orange juice as the drink but want the chips upsized PLEASE say JUST upsize chips because water and juice counts as a can so no need to upsize.
It happens soo often I do a whole ultimate meal on the computer, press upsize chips+drink then they say they want water >.< Then I have to delete the whole thing and re do it just upsizing chips.

Half the time I just make them pay extra lol it's their fault for being annoying.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Lol I walked into the newsagent today to buy the Winning Post (horse racing newspaper) and some Asian lady comes up to me and asks if I had any more Daily Telegraphs. All because I had a red shirt on and the staff happened to wear red shirts too. I told her that I didn't work here so I wouldn't know. She then looked at me for about 10 secs, shrugged her shoulders and walked away. Randomness ftw. For the record, they had a massive stack of DT's on the opposite side of the store.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol I walked into the newsagent today to buy the Winning Post (horse racing newspaper) and some Asian lady comes up to me and asks if I had any more Daily Telegraphs. All because I had a red shirt on and the staff happened to wear red shirts too. I told her that I didn't work here so I wouldn't know. She then looked at me for about 10 secs, shrugged her shoulders and walked away. Randomness ftw. For the record, they had a massive stack of DT's on the opposite side of the store.
AHAHA. I was in my SCHOOL UNIFORM once in my own work, not working and they still came up to me... Lol

HSC
If you go to KFC please clearly say LARGE or UPSIZED because once you have paid I can't upsize you on the computer thus I'm not supposed to give you a large chips or drink.

Same goes if you order a regular chips. Don't then say..actually can I make that a large.
No you can't...Once its gone through the computer that's it. I know it's stupid but thats not my problem.

ALSO

If you want a water or an orange juice as the drink but want the chips upsized PLEASE say JUST upsize chips because water and juice counts as a can so no need to upsize.
It happens soo often I do a whole ultimate meal on the computer, press upsize chips+drink then they say they want water >.< Then I have to delete the whole thing and re do it just upsizing chips.

Half the time I just make them pay extra lol it's their fault for being annoying.
The SAME thing happened when I used to work at Maccas
Then I had to refund and crap
It all went back to head of office through the computer.
Consqently they got the shits.
But wasnt my fault.

HSC
If you would like your bakery product in a paperr/plastic bag, please tell me this just as I start to put the product in, rather then waiting until I am finished and then changing your mind.

Don't buy the viennas. They are fucking annoying to cut :eek:

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Don't lick your thumb multiple times to count your notes before giving it to me. The first note is always plastered with saliva.

mitch179

HSC
Dear Customer,

I'm not entirely sure how blind you are, but I think it's fairly obvious that the register counters at Target do not have moving conveyor belts like supermarkets.

Because of this, PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR ITEMS HALFWAY DOWN THE COUNTER and then give me a blank stare.

I don't appreciate having to strain my back by leaning halfway across the counter to reach it.

Honestly, next time someone does that, I'll just stand there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)