• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
chrissie_t said:
Try and avoid holding your coins in your hand for a long time, especially in summer. there is simething incredibly gross about warm, sweaty money.
yes thats so gross *puke* and little kids who suck on it and sneeze on it and stuff and then give it to you. ewwww.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
--If you're a wog plz dont come through my register (highly unlikely at Chullora but anyway)
--Plz dont speak to me if you cant speak English (!!!)
--I am working cus I have to complete my traineeship, not to be your slave
--If you have enviro bags PLZ PLZ PLZ give them to me BEFORE i pack your fucking bag!

I think all of these have been mentioned but just posting em up again :)
bushra do you work at chullora..i used to work there too but in woolies..oh wow we were neighbours.

X

xeuyrawp

soha said:
does that mean you wont serve me and my family?
What a woggy comment.

You've totally justified what the racist post - you're a wog, but you obviously didn't understand when she said "I don't want to serve wogs". You just made an ass of yourself and showed the board why people might not want to serve wogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well my family only consist of 4 people
so..it not like we're living up to wog standards of a big extended family

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Do you work in Chullora?!?! I used to live there!! (not that exciting, but considering the size of chullora....

Whereabouts? Dick Smith?
I work at BIGW!!! You know the lil Chullra shopping centre on Waterloo road? Yeah I'm in there! omg you should totally visit me if youre around!

Katie123 said:
bushra do you work at chullora..i used to work there too but in woolies..oh wow we were neighbours.
OMG! wow so many freinds here on BoS :) When did you quit/get fired? Ive been there for nearly 2 years now :uhhuh:

X

xeuyrawp

_Bushra_ said:
I work at BIGW!!! You know the lil Chullra shopping centre on Waterloo road? Yeah I'm in there! omg you should totally visit me if youre around!
You're much more of a man than I, I couldn't work there - I'm allergic to generic :uhhuh:

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
YEAH!! It was the only place to go if you wanted to get out of the house and didn't wanna go to Bankstown. Man I hated those buses. Same bus drivers every day. I lived in Marlene Cres, but that was a long time ago. Now i'm in the North Shore. Poor me.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
OMG! wow so many freinds here on BoS :) When did you quit/get fired? Ive been there for nearly 2 years now :uhhuh:
i worked there from jan 02- march 05 so 3 years and i left on my own accord :)

X

xeuyrawp

Arvin Sloane said:
This message is hidden because Arvin Sloane is on your ignore list.
*yawn* shuttup emperor, russian, etc etc. I'm sure you insult was witty, mature and well-executed.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
If you only have $15 to spend, try to make some attempt at figuring out what you can actually afford. Don't load up a whole trolley and then go "now I only have $15 so you will have to stop when I reach that".... and then get stuff deleted and try and add stuff until it is exactly $15.... then I have to take all of your other stuff off the register and in to a basket for grocery staff to collect grrr.

If you don't know how to use an EFTPOS machine, ask, instead of pushing random buttons and entering your pin while it still says cash out on the machine so then it comes back as pin declined.... then you get stroppy when you have to try again.

elisabeth

HSC
Oporto - for god's sake dude, I've given you your food. Hiding the bag behind your back and standing in front of my register for five minutes and asking me where your food is is not fucking funny. I KNOW I gave it to you - and I can see the plastic bag in your hand. Grow up, you're 21 years old, fuck off and please don't come back.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah people do that shit at my parents shop as well.

We ordered a pizza where is it?

Who did you order off? My dad asks them.

They point at me, or someone else.

I deny taking an order from them.

They rant.... dad says well I will go and check on the security footage and then they go "nah don't worry about it mate".... lol

Stupid morons wasting our time.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Argonaut said:
- Yes, that girl on register is goregous. No, she doesn't like it when you hit on her. Under normal circumstances, I probably couldn't care less, but seeing as I'm her boyfriend, I like it even less. So don't come asking me if I know her phone number or making suggestive comments about her. Chances are you'll come off better if you tell her directly.
hahaha.

Today was heaps busy for some unknown reason, and I got this customer with a trolley load of new stock and she had switched all the tags. Fucking pain in the ass because she kept saying (with accent) "I didn't do it! Someone else did it, why should I be punished!". No offence, (though i'm sure soha will take offence) but so many arabic customers switch tags and expect me to just let it slide. Taking the red stickers off and trying to tell me that it's clearance is something I can handle, but when you go to the effort to remove the tag without breaking it or trying to make it obvious, and put it on another item of clothing I just want to stab you in the face. SO DON'T DO IT.

X

xeuyrawp

steph@nie said:
hahaha.

Today was heaps busy for some unknown reason, and I got this customer with a trolley load of new stock and she had switched all the tags. Fucking pain in the ass because she kept saying (with accent) "I didn't do it! Someone else did it, why should I be punished!". No offence, (though i'm sure soha will take offence) but so many arabic customers switch tags and expect me to just let it slide. Taking the red stickers off and trying to tell me that it's clearance is something I can handle, but when you go to the effort to remove the tag without breaking it or trying to make it obvious, and put it on another item of clothing I just want to stab you in the face. SO DON'T DO IT.
If you've got the pricetags that come out of a gun, you'll notice the sticker has perforations. If you try to take the tag off and stick it elsewhere, there's a cut in the perforations. If someone ever switched tickets, I always pointed that out and swiped the product for full price.

HSC
Customer. "Where r the T Shirts"
I work at coles !!!
ONE AN ONLY RULE - Use ur common sense

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Sorry if these have been mentioned before, but i couldnt be bothered reading the 440 posts here.

* Stop asking me if i work here - yes, i do...my uniform, name badge, phone and personal scanner all suggest this, as well as the fact that i am filling or cleaning shelves, or doing other work-related tasks.

* Dont ask me questions and expect an immediate answer when you can clearly see a phone held to my ear...and when i dont answer you or indicate "wait a sec" dont get all huffy and roll your eyes at me

* likewise, if my back is turned, dont ask your question in a single word "shoes?" - well yes, i am wearing some, yes we sell them..oh you want to know where they are! Excuse me is a very polite way of getting attention

* When i am carrying a rather heavy item (eg microwave) please dont ask me where the pet section or anything else is...you know that i am going to have to indicate with my hands or take you there myself...because you will more than likely get lost anyway

* yes we have run out of the ad stock...so it was a popular item and it is not my fault. We might get more in, i dont ring Head office and tell them we're running low.

* Stop telling me the store looks like a warehouse...i know...i am here every weekend. They made it like that on purpose

* Please try not to start discussions with me on politics or current affairs...yes i have an opinion but i dont want to be here for hours discussing why Schappelle is in jail (yes it happened last weekend)

...i work at Kmart btw :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Don't stand in line for 10 minutes and wait until you're being served to figure out what you want to eat.

Likewise, if you're in drive thru, you're sitting in the car for a few minutes, I'm sure it isnt hard for you to get the money ready. You know it will take ages to lift your fat arse up to grab your wallet out of your arse crack pocket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)