Rock Music! (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
guess what! i don't ... and if i can't say what music i like and what bands i like in a rock thread ... well stuff you.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Cape said:
guess what! i don't ... and if i can't say what music i like and what bands i like in a rock thread ... well stuff you.
You're being mean!!! STOP IT!!! :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
how am i being mean!! i'm not being mean!! you started it by telling me to go else where :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I do have to leave if i don't want to leave ... and you can't force me to leave.

HSC
-rok-chik- said:
Why is it that after hearing my choice of music, you have jumped to the conclusion that I am depressed and suicidal? I can tell you now that I am not. If you do believe that I deserve to have explosives aimed at me, then why don’t you do something about it? What is it that you find so offensive about the music? I think you should look beyond the stereotypes. Look around yourself, if you can honestly say not one of you friends or acquaintances does not share my taste in music, then you live a very sheltered life.
If you are so offended by the music that I listen to, then I think it best if you simply don’t listen to it. :uhhuh:
that could not have made less sense

wanton-wonton

HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
dont fool yourself mate
rock is dead as a doornail too
Metal is rock.
Metal is not dead.
So rock is not dead.
Just polluted.

artfag

Banned
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
What the hell is Metal Rock Alternative....?

And punk is dead. And no, not punk like Good Charlotte, punk like Ramones, Sex Pistols.
l o l

sex pistols are so punk hey

artfag

Banned
HSC
-rok-chik- said:
The only decent music is Metal Rock Alternative and a tad bit of punk!
Im yet to find anyone on this site that has the same taste as I.
For example, how many of you have even heard of Nightwish?
There is nothing more calming and fun than brutalising it up with the best in a full on mosh pit!

Some Kick ass artists/ bands you all need to get listening to include;
Metallica, Murderdolls, Nightwish, Slipknot, Manson, Orgy, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Deep Purple, Kittie, Nine Inch Nails, The Butterfly Effect, Pantera, Slayer, Rage Against The Machine.

Then for a softer touch......
Evenescance, Three Days Grace, The Offspring, Nickelback, System of a Down.

If there is anyone who has inface heard of these bands thenb i appoligise, but like i said, it seems i stand alone with my choice of music.
Peace. Take Care and Keep On Rocking!
you really aren't special

pristine

HSC
me. the rockstar.

i agree with the first post on this thread - people tend to just follow the sheep with mainstream music (ie. newer stuff, rnb etc.) it's quite frustrating really when u come across people who are go on to label how they are so "punk" or "goth" or whatever it may be. it exasperates me, esp. when they become hypocrites and diss others like avril lavigne for being a tryhard. not that i'm defending her or anything, i saw her once at a free gig out of sheer interest, and undoubtedly.. she sounded horrible to say the least.

it's just disgusting.

on a more brighter note; you guys should really go check out "BRIGHT EYES". the voice of lead singer is magnificent, really!

x

pristine

HSC
butterfly effect.

i saw them before they ever got famous.

i don't like them too much anymore cos everyone "lurves" them now.

artfag

Banned
HSC
conor oberst is a stupid melodramatic whore and sounds like a dying goat, don't try and deny that. unless you think dying goats sound magnificent, or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)