Rock Music! (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
oskarthestudent said:
no. i dont listen to any rock ful stop.
Yes you do. During lunch time at your school, you shitcunt.

oskarthestudent said:
whats a caprice?
what did fernando Sor play?
where was handel born?
caprice - piece of instrumental music
I don't listen to spanish guitarists
How the fuck would i know where handel was born? What the fuck is with your random trivial questions? They're bloody pointless.

wanton-wonton

HSC
oskarthestudent said:
no need to swear either, jeeze. you dont win a pulitzer for filth.
You started by calling me a mofo. I'm just returning the favour.

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Yes you do. During lunch time at your school, you shitcunt.

caprice - piece of instrumental music
I don't listen to spanish guitarists
How the fuck would i know where handel was born? What the fuck is with your random trivial questions? They're bloody pointless.
They dont have to have a point. thats what 'trivial' means. theyr'e just questions to be answered.

Ne way your impressive in your knowledge of who F. Sor is. tone down the swears. havent you seen 'the office' (the British one not the american rubish). David Brent: 'you dont win a pulitzer for filth'.

HSC
No. I dont listen to any rock.

I have it imposed on me during lunch time at school. Unavoidable at 20000000 decibles.

wanton-wonton

HSC
oskarthestudent said:
They dont have to have a point. thats what 'trivial' means. theyr'e just questions to be answered.

Ne way your impressive in your knowledge of who F. Sor is. tone down the swears. havent you seen 'the office' (the British one not the american rubish). David Brent: 'you dont win a pulitzer for filth'.
No, I haven't seen that. I'm swearing since you wanted an argument. There cannot be an argument without profanities.

HSC
"How the fuck would i know where handel was born? What the fuck is with your random trivial questions? They're bloody pointless"

Well how should I know about cool jazz?

HSC
I mean:

you say "how should i know where handels born". Obviously you dont listen to Handel so you say "how should i know about him".

well i dont listen to cool Jazz (watered down shit, except for Getz), but i know all about it.

HSC
rock music is good, i try to keep an open mind to diff. types of music but there are several bands that i despise of and that includes simple plan and new found glory. :chainsaw:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
simple plan are rubbish

i got a wicked craving for AFI...but like quite a few of their songs sound similar

dotto

HSC
Simple Plan are what I like to call Emo-punk

Emo-Punk Song Template:
Life sucks when nothing goes right
Like when my parents won't give me my pocket money
And my girlfriend just dumped me
For a man with a bigger pee-pee
So I found a guitar with one guitar string
And I strummed it repeatedly
And I whined, whined, WHINNNEEED

Now I'm played all over the radio
Every 12 year old girl wants me
And with more money than a country full of starving children
I could pull any chick I want
But I'm still not happy
Becuase I remember how my girlfriend dumped me
For a man with a bigger pee-pee

I guess it's too late for me to go on my politically-correct "music is in the ear of the beholder" speech now :)

Rock is nowhere near death. This is a good and a bad thing. The bad thing is that emo-punk is still rock and we'll have 12 year olds who think they're really alternative listening to stuff played repeatedly on the radio. But the rock genre I call mainstream-alternative (rock that is alternative in sound and seldom reaches singles charts, or Triple M nowadays; but many people still know and like) still survives. And even if it were to die, we've got enough classics and forgotten songs to keep the spirit alive.

slip

HSC
i have one thing to say, because it can never be said enough, and everything else has probably been said in this thread too.

listen to the music that you like, because you like the sound of the music. if you like the sound of an underground band good for you, but your not cool because you like an underground artist, and if you like the sound or britney or foo fighter or whoever is really popular good for you, but listening to popular music doesnt make you cool either.

just listen to what you enjoy because you enjoy it, and let other people listen to what they enjoy (hopefully they enjoy the music, not the image that comes with it)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Amen dotto.
That is the classic emo template, and you can occasionally chuck in a slitting wrist/throat reference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)