roc tha block tour (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah kanye's album is good...... the spoken word tracks piss me off though....... except the school spirit ones which are kinda funny......

Fry

hiphophorray123 said:
if anyone flames you about will smith and 'big willy style' and at the same time claim they are a hip hop.rap.R&B. soul fan then they are out of their mind and don't know shit......will smith ain't no hip hop....but his GREAT, big willy style is an excellent and very enjoyable album. You get reps for liking it :)
yeah he used to be part of the rap scene way back in the late 80s/early 90s before he became an actor. i still remember that 'boom shake the room' song.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
its actually boom boom shake the room :p... and i think he got back into it... i mean big willy style was after fresh prince i think...
him and jazzy jeff were awesome

HSC
i lvoe the part in boom shake the room where he does the stutter rap (in the third verse)...fuck he has so much energy, even still...that's a classic club song right there.

'but sometimes i get n-n-nervous and start to stutter and i f-f-fumble every w-w-w-word i utter so i jus try to c-c-c-chill but it gets worse and w-w-w-worse and worse still'

Last edited:

Fry

Annegelic said:
lol yeh i dunno how the seating works either but i were to pay for a ticket, it would be the cheapest one.....

well mario winans aint a bad-looking guy.. especially for his old age.. so he should juss get over being cheated and make songs that have good beats like "i dont wanna know"
i still can't believe his in his 40s. :eek: i thought he was in his early 30s.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Orange Juice said:
but the way i see it is... if your willing to fork out 100 for tix, that sees nothing but the backs of people in front of you... why cant you fork out another 30? and youll be closer to me :p, assuming ive got tix...

you know whos ugly? fucking mcknight... but hes got the great music thing going for him... and hiphop says he got a newie coming so im grateful for that... and i dont wannt know is about hes being cheated on as well :p.... so is pretty girl bullshit HAHHAHA
closer to you ? so you DO have a ticket or planning on getting one aye ? so-called hobo. anywho the best tix are the bling ring ones n thats already sold out. poo.

bwhaahah yeh brian mcknight's looks does NOT match his awesome music.... that's same with usher !! usher's face is fugly. and you kinda contradicted yourself since u said mario winans sings about being cheated n so he wouldn't sound excited in his songs.... but then i dont wanna know & pretty girl bullshit are upbeat songs.. HAH :p

i also liked TQ. remember him ?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i just find mannie's voice annoying, but good song still,,,,but how mad is 'get loose' eh? and 'motivation'
ahh, there's too many good songs on that album :eek:

HSC
TQ is signed to 'cash money' he had an album out last year, though it was 'below the radar'

mc'knight ain't a bad looking guy neither is usher....and im a straight guy.

'i dont wanna know' 'you knew' 'pretty girl bullshit' are the best songs on the album and their all about cheating and shit...'you knew' features slim :D prob my fav 112 member

HSC
BreaKing said:
A.S.A.P is really shit

it's average, not shit, not shit at all, he got some real good lyrics and its hard-hitting, it's for a 'street single' though 'motivation' is probably the hardest 'street banger' with an good flow and heaps good lyrics

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
mc'knight ain't a bad looking guy neither is usher....and im a straight guy.

'i dont wanna know' 'you knew' 'pretty girl bullshit' are the best songs on the album and their all about cheating and shit...'you knew' features slim :D prob my fav 112 member
lol uhuh, most girls will tell you mcknight & usher are definitely NOT on the top of their hottie lists... usher's all body and he knows it. esp when he wears sunnies at night, and indoors.

i haven't listened much to kanye n twista's albums much... but their singles are good. what's the album n by who are you n breaKing talking about ??

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
usher is ugleh

and we're talking about T.I - Urban Legend
not released here in aus yet
fantastic album ('cept for the track ASAP) :p

HSC
T.I - Urban Legend, is the album me and breaKing are talking bout

twista's album was real good, so is kanye

thing i like about rappers like kanye west, T.I and cam'ron is their cocky as fuck and heaps confident to an extent that they come of as arrogant...like they don't hold back in their interviews, their men, unlike most rappers these days. (eg T.I calls himself 'the king of the south' and that has led to 'beef' with lil' flip, who says 'scarface is the king of the south,' scarface is a legend, but he cosigns T.I and lil flip ate his own words....i like the line from T.I's '99 problems but lil flip aint one' it has an excerpt of lil flip saying 'scarface is the king of the south' then it goes 'pussy nigga shut the fuck up im cool with face even he knows that you a sucka' :D T.I got some funny punchlines in that, funniest thing about it though is he disses the fuck out of lil' flip and then he samples his line from 'sunshine' 'ill treat you like milk ill do nothing but spoil you' while laughing at it lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BreaKing again.

Last edited:

Fry

even though Usher doesn't have the pretty boy looks, he still has this aura of hotness about him.

mz_200sx

best album of 2004 was CIARA.....GOODIES
it goes off...............i got tix 4 the tour.....got em the day they came out! my motivation was 112..........only u is my all time favouritest song!!!!
for all u pplz who download............Obsession by 3rd wish featuring baby bash is the song 2 d/l
IT GOES OFF!!!!!!!!!
and all u dissers............shut ur mouth boiiiiiiiii!

btw i got platnium seats.......section 11 row H

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)