roc tha block tour (1 Viewer)

HSC
it was funny when ja threw his shirt out to the crowd, i was at the top of the stairs where all the 'celebrities' were sitting and i could see everything and i saw two girls and some fag having a tug-a-war over the shirt for like 5 mins lol

leathaface

Damn that 50 Cent thing is the biggest talk of Hip Hop. The Game and 50 Cent now beefing, and is official! Its 50 Cent against the entire Hip Hop community, Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe is going to get back at 50 for Piggy Bank. Fucking asshole has really lost his mind and is making Dr Dre take sides, y'all should check it out at the forums at allhiphop.com

50 Cent's career is over!

Don't get The Massacre, its really really shit!

HSC
yeah jadakiss is 'excited' about 'piggy bank' because it was so weak, he's going to put out a few little replies on mixtapes but he's official reply will be on styles p's upcoming LP 'time is money' fat joe's reply will be on 'all or nothing' nas hasn't commented i don't think. 'piggy bank' was really weak

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
im not suprised at all how many frickin wiggas there were thinkin they know rnb and hiphop...
but i would neva go and pay money to see any of those artists except for 112 and Fab.

0Jade0

HSC
this is delayed but...
how shit was Nitty... and the opening act whatever you call it.... what was it? throw your towels up? Nitty getting 12 year old girls up... i swear they were fucking young.
Anyway, Ja and 112 were the highlights... they dude from 112... he only had his shirt off for 1 song.... disappointment....
What was with Chingys body guard.... cant he fight off 15 year old girls?

HSC
0Jade0 said:
this is delayed but...
how shit was Nitty... and the opening act whatever you call it.... what was it? throw your towels up? Nitty getting 12 year old girls up... i swear they were fucking young.
Anyway, Ja and 112 were the highlights... they dude from 112... he only had his shirt off for 1 song.... disappointment....
What was with Chingys body guard.... cant he fight off 15 year old girls?

petey pablo had a song called 'raise up' "this ones for north carolina c'mon and raise up take ya shirt twist it round ya head spin it like a helicopter'

the shit group played on that song and they even tried to sound like petey pablo, it was ass

the girls that nitty got up didn't look TOO young, maybe 17-18, the one in the pink was :p

wasn't chingys bodyguards, they were his group 'the git it boys' he's just trying to promote em

0Jade0

HSC
The girl in the white top.... she was really young...

and that guy was his bodyguard. The big guy in the white shirt without a mic and that followed him around the stage. That was a bodyguard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)