Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
NosaJ said:
finally someone who tells it like it is. honestly thats the best advice anyone has given me. only now it seems that she might want to break up with me. should i tell her that or let it go?
You don't need us to tell you what to do in your relationship.

Judging by how you feel about her, and the importance of the relationship to you, make a decision.

Why does she want to break up with you?

NosaJ

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You don't need us to tell you what to do in your relationship.

Judging by how you feel about her, and the importance of the relationship to you, make a decision.

Why does she want to break up with you?
i'm just so confused because she starts talking and then shuts me out. i can't see where any problem has developed at all so i can't really make a decision until she talks to me and i know how she feels. lately communication has been reduced to the odd smile here and there in corridors because she is so busy.
judging by how i feel we should stay together but theres no point if she can't handle the relationship, as Serius said. i mean it doesn't seem to me to take that much effort to display affection towards someone, or hell even talk to them, even with exams and what not.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i had two me julies to work aroudn while i was taking tha tests. just put thee bitches on a wait and just do your work then like bang em

iamsickofyear12

HSC
People who break up for the HSC and for exams are fucking stupid. So what if you don't talk to them or see them as much. You don't have to be with them all the fucking time.

NosaJ

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
People who break up for the HSC and for exams are fucking stupid. So what if you don't talk to them or see them as much. You don't have to be with them all the fucking time.
yes but the some of the time would be nice. or at all for that matter.
which is why im asking for advice in the first place.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
So...i read with interest. Say then, that bf (finished hsc last year) suggests a break til after the hsc. And claims to mean it and everything. Does it seem like a cop-out, like a nicer way of saying nothing will go back to how it was? Just in general, opinions? There was nothing wrong with the realtionship except for distance and schedule...now we dont seem to talk all that much.

Re initial question: It seems like a sensible idea yeah, but i dont think it would make anything easier. You would end up missing each other imo. If the relationship is too serious then cooling it down would be better than "taking a break". So clichéd these days. =\

NosaJ

HSC
lourai*87 said:
So...i read with interest. Say then, that bf (finished hsc last year) suggests a break til after the hsc. And claims to mean it and everything. Does it seem like a cop-out, like a nicer way of saying nothing will go back to how it was? Just in general, opinions? There was nothing wrong with the realtionship except for distance and schedule...now we dont seem to talk all that much.

Re initial question: It seems like a sensible idea yeah, but i dont think it would make anything easier. You would end up missing each other imo. If the relationship is too serious then cooling it down would be better than "taking a break". So clichéd these days. =\
i see what you mean but im missing her so much already and she doesn't seem to feel the same because of all the work she has.

tennille

HSC
I don't believe people should break up unless it's really affecting their studies- but people can control that. I had a relationship during the HSC and it turned out to be the best thing because it released the stress from school.

NosaJ

HSC
Tennille said:
I don't believe people should break up unless it's really affecting their studies- but people can control that. I had a relationship during the HSC and it turned out to be the best thing because it released the stress from school.
well the irony with that is that its not being given enough of a chance to affect either of our studies. not even at school.

tennille

HSC
NosaJ said:
well the irony with that is that its not being given enough of a chance to affect either of our studies. not even at school.
I can understand her perspective, but you both need a break from studying. Spending some time with each other isn't going to do any harm.

NosaJ

HSC
Tennille said:
I can understand her perspective, but you both need a break from studying. Spending some time with each other isn't going to do any harm.
well thank you, would you like to tell her that for me? believe me i've tried

NosaJ

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
She sounds a bit like me.
not really. she never says im sexy to the maximum lol. then again there could be a logical reason for that.
it must be good to be her knowing that i care about her so much to be stressing out and consulting a bunch of total (albeit very wise) strangers. all i feel like is that im alone and she doesnt care about our relationship or me anymore.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
your not alone, heaps of guys end up in this situation. one of my friends did actually and it just seemed to sort itself out for him.

i would say more but people i know read this forum :D

hate to be the negitive one but maybe for her it isnt about the HSC maybe she just doesnt want to be with you anymore? that would suck and i feel for you if its the case... but hopefully its not, maybe she is just so focused on her study right now that she has subcontiously been ignoring you? maybe you are such a stud that the only wayt for her to focus is to barely even talk to you

is the relationship all awkward now? cause if it is you are in trouble. if anyone knows how to recover from a relationship that has gone awkward please share cause it usually ends up ending for me

NosaJ

HSC
Serius said:
your not alone, heaps of guys end up in this situation. one of my friends did actually and it just seemed to sort itself out for him.

i would say more but people i know read this forum :D

hate to be the negitive one but maybe for her it isnt about the HSC maybe she just doesnt want to be with you anymore? that would suck and i feel for you if its the case... but hopefully its not, maybe she is just so focused on her study right now that she has subcontiously been ignoring you? maybe you are such a stud that the only wayt for her to focus is to barely even talk to you

is the relationship all awkward now? cause if it is you are in trouble. if anyone knows how to recover from a relationship that has gone awkward please share cause it usually ends up ending for me
thats pretty poor if thats the case. i mean if she doesn't want to be with me why doesn't she just break up with me and end it. I wouldn't call it awkward, but i know i've been avoiding talking to her because i think that if/when shes ready to talk about it she'll come to me.
i could do with some of that advice too.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Serius said:
Believe me, if it's meant to end, it will end.

One of my exs just can't go out with a girl for more than a couple of months. He's all sugar at the beginning, but after a few weeks he would want something new. When I was with him, I genuinely wanted to stay in the relationship for longer. I let him have everything his way - and it lasted about 5 months, the longest he's ever had. :rolleyes: However, it was only during the first couple of months that I actually enjoyed the relationship.

Fox_trot

HSC
HSC is overrated

Well if your prepared to break with your girlfriend for the hsc, you shouldnt be going out with her in the first place!

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
NosaJ said:
nah i ace my subjects. except for maths and english which im doing now ^_^
thanks so much, u deserve a six pack. or a case. depending on how much money i find.
NosaJ said:
bleah we have no same subjects! except for english. its way too complicated lol.
She doesn't do maths?

SHE DOESN'T DO MATHS?!?!?!!

DUMP HER!!!

NosaJ said:
finally someone who tells it like it is. honestly thats the best advice anyone has given me. only now it seems that she might want to break up with me. should i tell her that or let it go?
Pre-empt her. Dump her first. You don't need that non-maths taking hippy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)