• No

Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well, start an arguement with her... then when she is all fired up be all like " hey woah, iam a lover not a fighter!" then kiss her

then tell her than even though she doesnt do maths you still love her

and dont ignore her, try and talk to her like every day

i probably got carried away reading signs, i doubt she wants to break up with you, she is probably all confused

how about: alright act all hurt and shit, then when says whats wrong? tell her we need to talk. then talk to her about your problems and say you dont understand whats happening and that you think its important for her to study but you thought that didnt mean you wre cut out of her life. make it a real deep and meaningful convesation, show some emotion.. if it ends with both parties crying and hugging each other, or kissing either way then mission sucessful

sugar_plum

HSC
Serius said:
well, start an arguement with her... then when she is all fired up be all like " hey woah, iam a lover not a fighter!" then kiss her

i probably got carried away reading signs, i doubt she wants to break up with you, she is probably all confused

how about: alright act all hurt and shit, then when says whats wrong? tell her we need to talk. then talk to her about your problems and say you dont understand whats happening and that you think its important for her to study but you thought that didnt mean you wre cut out of her life. make it a real deep and meaningful convesation, show some emotion.. if it ends with both parties crying and hugging each other, or kissing either way then mission sucessful
well arent you just the relationship fairy
dont cry it shows weakness

sugar_plum

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Gee, I don't know...

My missus only does 3U Maths... I'm finding it increasingly hard to put up with her.
and what is ur reasoning for this?
shes smarter than you?
lol

NosaJ

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
She doesn't do maths?

SHE DOESN'T DO MATHS?!?!?!!

DUMP HER!!!

Pre-empt her. Dump her first. You don't need that non-maths taking hippy.
ah..... she does general and i do 2 unit but she doesnt need help. nor should she its general maths!
and i don't think i'll be doing that.

NosaJ

HSC
Serius said:

that sounds deceptively smart. although i am hurt so i guess its ok. its probably too late now cos our trials start tomorrow.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
sugar_plum said:
and what is ur reasoning for this?
shes smarter than you?
lol
Hahaha... funny you should mention that.

She actually is beating me in 3U so far this year.

But then, she's beating me in everything, so it's hardly saying much.

sugar_plum

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Hahaha... funny you should mention that.

She actually is beating me in 3U so far this year.

But then, she's beating me in everything, so it's hardly saying much.
lol, proving that women are smarter than men
its cute you do the same subjects

White Angel

HSC
the blardy HSC has reduced me and my honey to not talking on the phone... to NOT seeing each other but one day a week... it's like i'm practically feeling as if we weren't going out....

even though we BOTH wanna stay together and see each other... this school crap we can't throw away... which means other things get pushed back...

so sooner or later... we're gonna feel like we're not really going out anymore... and there's really no difference being single or not... haha it's so sad... T.T

NosaJ

HSC
White Angel said:
the blardy HSC has reduced me and my honey to not talking on the phone... to NOT seeing each other but one day a week... it's like i'm practically feeling as if we weren't going out....

even though we BOTH wanna stay together and see each other... this school crap we can't throw away... which means other things get pushed back...

so sooner or later... we're gonna feel like we're not really going out anymore... and there's really no difference being single or not... haha it's so sad... T.T
that exactly how i feel!
isn't it hard trying to keep it all together?

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
sugar_plum said:
lol, proving that women are smarter than men
its cute you do the same subjects
Nah... she does: 4U English, 3U Maths, Chemistry, Legal Studies and Business Studies.

7 trial exams in the first week for her. :(

ZacG

HSC
You guys suck...

How hard is it to put aside an hour or two to talk to them a day, if need be? You're not studying all day from now til the HSC.

White Angel

HSC
NosaJ said:
that exactly how i feel!
yea i think it's uber annoying for me right now Nosa...XDD
but i've reached the conclusions that... AS long as u talk it out with ur other half... and they think it's for the best... then it's fine.
like see... i think my bf won't want me anymore because he wants to study ... but he thought the same thing... so we try and help each other out...=]]] and as long as the trust is still there and we just know that we're in it together... i'm doing fine with him atm...=]]]

so i hope u are too Nosa...^^

ZacG said:
You guys suck...

How hard is it to put aside an hour or two to talk to them a day, if need be? You're not studying all day from now til the HSC.
it's far more easier said than done ZacG... maybe u've never tried it or something... BUT it like distracts me... because if i'm on the phone with him i can't do anything else... and if i'm not on the phone with him i'm thinking of him... and if i block him out for a lil while... like on a weekly basis... at least i can study better...
i wish i could say that an hr or two doesn't take up time... BUT the fact is... it does XDDD

ZacG

HSC
I'm in a relationship right now that's not causing any problems at all, and I'm certainly not blocking her out at all.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
NosaJ said:
that exactly how i feel!
I feel like you are spending way too much time in this thread for your relationship's good.

NosaJ

HSC
ZacG said:
You guys suck...

i have plenty of time.

White Angel said:
yea i think it's uber annoying for me right now Nosa...XDD
but i've reached the conclusions that... AS long as u talk it out with ur other half... and they think it's for the best... then it's fine.
like see... i think my bf won't want me anymore because he wants to study ... but he thought the same thing... so we try and help each other out...=]]] and as long as the trust is still there and we just know that we're in it together... i'm doing fine with him atm...=]]]

so i hope u are too Nosa...^^
nah im not coping too well lol.
And its Jason btw

NosaJ

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I feel like you are spending way too much time in this thread for your relationship's good.
hey i started the thread so im just listening to the advice. and besides it helps me to talk about it.

White Angel

HSC
keke hai Jason^^

well... how aren't u coping with ur gf thens??... are u studing without her??... or are u just worrying that she won't want u anymore...

NosaJ

HSC
White Angel said:
keke hai Jason^^

well... how aren't u coping with ur gf thens??... are u studing without her??... or are u just worrying that she won't want u anymore...
bit of both actually. i know she still has feelings for me otherwise we wouldn't still be going out but theres two weeks of trials then another week til her drama and music works are being performed so it'll be awhile

White Angel

HSC
yea i just started my trials as well... and i'm not seeing my honey for like two weeks...XDD

i was so scared that he doesn't really care about me and all... but he said he really just doesn't want me to fail my own trials...

so maybe that's the same thing with ur gf..^^ like she doesn't want u to fail ur hsc as well... sho0o u two have to keep it low for a while... just think about three weeks later... =]]]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)