quiet place in western syd region to study 24/7? (1 Viewer)

timinator1993

HSC
Tell parents to rent cheap hotel.
Tell them that if they love you they need to pay for it.
Make them feel guilty as tits.
But srsly idk.

D94

HSC
N/A
Your own home.

I don't think there's any place in Western Sydney that is open 24/7, allows you to study or loiter around, quiet, and has decent lighting or whatever is needed to study. (assuming this is for study)

kaur154

HSC
Try finding a nearby 24hr maccas that isn't that busy... and just sit in a quiet corner and study

I had a local cafe which I went to after school, there was hardly any customers
but it closed down ... it was really good studying there...

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
Notsureifsrs?
if ur not a pedo id be happy to
I'm actually a rock hard pedo. Just jokes.
More like if YOU'RE not a pedo.
No peds in my house. Along with other no-nos such as no smokers, no ravers, no try-hards, no people-that-don't-try-at-all-in-life (mum's rule), no people-that-get-trolled-too-easily-and-get-mad, etc.
IN AFRICA!!!

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A

BIG W now opens 24/7 at Macarthur Square, and perhaps at other places as well. You should go in there and ask them if you can sit on one of their desks that they sell and study from 6 pm to like 8 am, then go back home. You'll have anything you need around you, food, drinks, p0rn, milfs, gilfs, chilfs, etc. If they refuse, just go sit on the floor and start studying, there's literally no one in there besides 2 or 3 staff members and security guards at the front.

Jongnie

HSC
I'm actually a rock hard pedo. Just jokes.
More like if YOU'RE not a pedo.
No peds in my house. Along with other no-nos such as no smokers, no ravers, no try-hards, no people-that-don't-try-at-all-in-life (mum's rule), no people-that-get-trolled-too-easily-and-get-mad, etc.

IN AFRICA!!!

dionb2014

HSC

BIG W now opens 24/7 at Macarthur Square, and perhaps at other places as well. You should go in there and ask them if you can sit on one of their desks that they sell and study from 6 pm to like 8 am, then go back home. You'll have anything you need around you, food, drinks, p0rn, milfs, gilfs, chilfs, etc. If they refuse, just go sit on the floor and start studying, there's literally no one in there besides 2 or 3 staff members and security guards at the front.
hahahahaha milfs, gilfs, chilfs. you forget filfs, silfs, sailfs and tilfs

lukasheights

HSC
Good luck finding one.

But I'm pretty sure the UWS library is 24/7 (or near it anyway). I live in Western Sydney and I either go to a local library during the day or simply stay at home to study.

M

MichelleV

You could go to one of those 24 hours maccas or whatever and just buy 1 ice-cream and study all night at some table in the corner...or in the playground :O

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
You could also go to a brothel and ask for a part-time job, and tell them that you're only doing it for the money to pay for uni/school fees. Keep studying until a perv eventually hires you, finish fucking him, then go back to studying. It's a win-win situation... free money, free studying place, free satisfaction. U jelly HSCfags?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)