Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

Metamorphoses

HSC
hey everyone,

just wondering if anyone had ne great ideas for anniversary/bday/xmas presents!!
A great idea I found online is writing a bunch of letters, to be read in certain circumstances - for example:
- Read this when we are fighting
- Read this when you are sad
- Read this when you need motivation
- Read this if I upset you
- Read this if you're procrastinating

etc etc! :) You can put photos inside, and all sorts of things!

CaptainPrice

HSC
Get a pot with soil filled in it, some seeds for a plant (roses idk) and plant them.

Use sun for light

Water it

Must keep plant visible for couple of weeks so they know it is there.

Give to significant other, say that "every day I watered it by crying about how much I love you".

TamzidZ

HSC
Gonna buy myself a steam gift card since I'm the only significant other in my life 1598797560279.png

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
We usually "suggest" our own present ideas to each other nowadays lol... but that's married life for you. Sometimes it's even less creative with the promise/approval of a budget within a certain category (eg. gaming PC or handbag) but works for us and means we don't end up buying something which goes to waste.

One time I did try to buy my wife a lovely handbag for her push present thinking I had scored a rare/unique combination but turned out she bought the exact same bag for herself anyway... so we had to return one for store credit lol.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
We usually "suggest" our own present ideas to each other nowadays lol... but that's married life for you. Sometimes it's even less creative with the promise/approval of a budget within a certain category (eg. gaming PC or handbag) but works for us and means we don't end up buying something which goes to waste.

One time I did try to buy my wife a lovely handbag for her push present thinking I had scored a rare/unique combination but turned out she bought the exact same bag for herself anyway... so we had to return one for store credit lol.
all my suggestions will blow the budget lmfao

nah tbh I don't want a gift an experience is way better... just doing something together

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
she got you sneakers for a new oven I'm disappointed next time ask for the ps5
lol these sneakers cost more than the oven did :)

As for ps5... I have to admit, whilst I do want one as I'm a bit of a gaming hoarder, haven't yet seen anything on there which I want to play right now which I can't get on my Series X.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)