Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

gbramley

HSC
hmmmm im struggling for a chrissy pressie for my boyf. he lives interstate so hugs and kisses out of the question, i keep asking and he wont tell me anything all he says is i want you etc. but what should i get him?

similar prob to me... i just decided to do a voucher book that i made..has things like a free cuddle, a kiss, a hug, homemade dinner...
stuff like that. he also just wants me for chrissy... so im seeing him the 30th. thats part of my present to him.

so do something simple. then you be a part of it too....

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
something fairly expensive
also my birthday is on saturday
HINT

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
hint omie: expensive lingerie

something both of you can enjoy

TaylahKate

HSC
Depends on what he likes.
For our one year I got my boyfriend and xbox game and wireless black controller he wanted as well as a ring which I got engraved with the date we got together.
This year he's getting a ticket to Metallica which I wanted to surprise him with but he ruined it so he knows.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
For our one year I got my boyfriend and xbox game and wireless black controller he wanted as well as a ring which I got engraved with the date we got together.
This year he's getting a ticket to Metallica which I wanted to surprise him with but he ruined it so he knows.
Quite possibly best girlfriend ever

HSC
N/A
^ That.
Give him erraythang he wishes/wants/desires.

I want PLUSHIES! :D
And a ring is okay. But nah.
PLUSHIES.

aya-chan

HSC
We were only a few days into our relationship when it was my boyfriend's 19th birthday. For his birthday, I bought him a cake and got all his friends down to the bar at uni and bought him a few drinks. It was pretty fun sharing the cake with everyone and just being able to chill and stuff. :)

Though, trying to think of a christmas present for him now and it's so much more difficult!

boracay

HSC
Look for something he/she doesn't have but a significant tool that he/she will be using while doing what he/she loves doing. it may not be too expensive but something he/she will value because of your effort.

H

Hachiushima

JUMPS is making rubbish if you want to celebrate you can do with honor...

arabesque

HSC
for guys:
what do you think when a girl gives you a condom as a present on your anniversary, or something.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
for guys:
what do you think when a girl gives you a condom as a present on your anniversary, or something.
Is this actually a serious question?

Obviously he's going to think he's getting sex (which he is).

How can you not.

Lowflux

HSC
Uni Grad
I just ordered my boyfriend a trilobite (fossil) for Christmas. Last Christmas he got a (fake) cat skeleton. He wants his own little natural history museum :). He's kind of a sucker for anything to do with biology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)