Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Getting the girlfriend a Kindle Paperwhite or iPad Mini for Xmas. She can't make up her mind which one to pick. iPad makes more sense but then it's just "another device" she'll have to carry whereas Kindle is light and dedicated e-reader which is what she ultimately wants. So maybe I'll just get that.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Getting the girlfriend a Kindle Paperwhite or iPad Mini for Xmas. She can't make up her mind which one to pick. iPad makes more sense but then it's just "another device" she'll have to carry whereas Kindle is light and dedicated e-reader which is what she ultimately wants. So maybe I'll just get that.
I had the same dilemma recently, I got the iPad mini in the end.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
One of my mates turns 20 early next year and I have absolutely no idea what to get him.
He's not into consoles. Likes pool and alcohol lol. Should i just take him out to a bar?

HSC
Give him a ring or manly necklace or bracelet with his favorite precious stone embedded in it. If you don't know what it is, emerald, saphire, ruby or lapis are common ones.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if your boyfriend is the type of guy who would wear a ring or necklace you should probably just go ahead and dump him

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Give him a ring or manly necklace or bracelet with his favorite precious stone embedded in it. If you don't know what it is, emerald, saphire, ruby or lapis are common ones.
dafuq

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
I'd go with RealiseNothing, she's right.

OT: Something that he needs.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
if its a female partner, give her the d.

haahah I kid I kid. Last time I bought something was for my now ex girlfriend on her birthday. A wongfu awkward animal toy after hearing on one of our dates, how she loved those awkward animals and I gave her my leo necklace which I had since I was 3 on her birthday since she was like 4 days younger (swear, it was so coincidental). I promise you her eyes lit up like the 4th of july (we're not American, can I still use that? haha) but yeah, its not always about the occasion but more about the intention.

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I bought my boyfriend new Razer mouse since his old one was really fckd up...He was very happy :D

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
I don't really do give random gifts to the people around me, dunno why, just not my habbit. Considering the presents for a GF, I allways ask if she needs anything. Not really into crackin head about a present, which she won't need or won't like anyway. Waste of money.

KwitchY

HSC
N/A
perfume, flowers, i like to get something romantic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)