Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got my lip repierced today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
so excited!
also got my bellybutton repeirced aswell.
<3

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
in answer to your actual question, you're sticking a piece of metal through your flesh, so yes, i guess it would hurt.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Carcus said:
ok people, i need advice, i wanna get an eye brow piercing, a toung piercing and a chin piercing, do they hurt?, i wanna get em, but i dunno if i should
You won't get all three, you're scared.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
don't like chin, they look funny.

if you're under 18, don't you need parental permission or something for piercing eyebrows, cos it's close to a nerve or something? i'm not sure...

my cousin got his nose pierced, and got blood poisoning. His whole face swelled up and he was in hospital for days. Moral of the story: go somewhere good!!!
you need parental permission for all peircings if you are under 18.
i had to get my mum to sign a form when i first went to get my lip pierced as i was 17. she also had to sign a form when i went to get my bellybutton pierced when i was 14.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i got my ears pierced about 4weeks before the yr10 formal.
it didnt really hurt.
i reakon it was about the same pain as cartlidge peircings, and they dont hurt.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Alleycat, tell us how it goes :p

Ive always wanted one, but am far too scared about the pain

A friend got one on her lower back a few weeks ago, and said she spent the whole time in tears. Her advice to me after this was;

"try and choose a spot that wont be going over a bone" (according to her, that hurt the most)

"choose somewhere that you know your skin wont strech" (cause, if you fall pregnant, get fatter etc. etc. the tatoo will stretch
yeah i will, and about the tatoo stretching, my aunt had a butterfly on her belly and when she was pregnant it looked like a large bird...freaky wierd!

baby706

i have 2 tats...

1 i got last october when i was 17 on my lower back. its a coloured fairy...took like an hr and cost $240 i think. hurt like hell but not as much as u think it will!

my other 1 i got 2 weeks ago. its a tribal-ish sorta heart...hard to describe but its my favourite 1. cost $130....didnt hurt as much as 1st 1.

I never really put much thought into either of my tattoos. The fairy is because of a nickname I get called and the heart was just because I liked it. It doesnt bother me that they are there forever because when I look at them in years to come they will remind me of this time in my life I guess haha.

It seriously doesnt hurt that much...just go 4 it.

Sasky

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got my lip repierced today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
so excited!
also got my bellybutton repeirced aswell.
<3

Why'd you have to get ur belly repierced? My friend had to get hers done again coz it got ripped off while she was having sex. She had THE most massive scar there, and the jewellers wouldn't let her get it repeirced, so she went to another store and told them she had a "sport's injury" (though I don't know what sport could harm your belly button like that! :D ). They asked her all these questions but they let her get it anyway.

adsta said:
Yeah, basically the skin on your sole is different to skin on the rest of your body (thicker and rough). Because of the constant rubbing against socks/shoes/surfaces the tattoo will generally fade.
I don't think I could get a tattoo on the sole of my foot, I would laugh too much while it was being done due to being extremely ticklish :D
HAAA HAAAA, good one. Yeah that would be the same for me too. ;)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Sasky said:
Why'd you have to get ur belly repierced? My friend had to get hers done again coz it got ripped off while she was having sex. She had THE most massive scar there, and the jewellers wouldn't let her get it repeirced, so she went to another store and told them she had a "sport's injury" (though I don't know what sport could harm your belly button like that! :D ). They asked her all these questions but they let her get it anyway.
how the hell does one rip their bellybutton piercing during sex????
i had to take mine out when i got surgery, then i got an infection in my bellybutton from the surgery (i got a laproscope in my bellybutton as part of the surgery) so i had to take out my bar again to let the infection heal up. and during that time, it closed up. so thats why i had to get it repeirced.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
i wanna get a a part of my ear pierced- its like hard to explain where it is- its like connected to the face still, near the middle of the ear. Its like a little flap of skin? I dnt know but apparently thats still bone and if u pierce it, it hurts like hell. Has ne1 done it?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
why not, it's cheap.
but i would never go to a tattoo parlour that's really seedy/dodgy.
i don't really want to get some nasty infection from some biker trying his hand at body illustration...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
if a tattoo is cheap, its dodgy.
when it comes to tattoos, the more expensive it is, the more better it will be, the less chance of catching infection etc.

i payed $90 for my tattoo, and its quite small. I got it done in a non-dodgy place, everything was steralized properly etc. i got a proper dressing on after it and got given proper after care instructions and proper tattoo moisturiser.

my friend to went to a dodgy cheap place, and she got none of that. she even got a folded up paper towel over her tattoo, held to her skin by sticky tape, instead of a proper dressing. her tatto is approx the same size as mine, and she payed $55. the day she got it done, it was bleeding heaps and she said it was heaps painful etc.
why? coz it was cheap and dodgy.

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
if a tattoo is cheap, its dodgy.
when it comes to tattoos, the more expensive it is, the more better it will be, the less chance of catching infection etc.

i payed $90 for my tattoo, and its quite small. I got it done in a non-dodgy place, everything was steralized properly etc. i got a proper dressing on after it and got given proper after care instructions and proper tattoo moisturiser.

my friend to went to a dodgy cheap place, and she got none of that. she even got a folded up paper towel over her tattoo, held to her skin by sticky tape, instead of a proper dressing. her tatto is approx the same size as mine, and she payed $55. the day she got it done, it was bleeding heaps and she said it was heaps painful etc.
why? coz it was cheap and dodgy.
yeah i know sumone who got one done at a seedfest shop and it got infected.. shit it was nasty

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I was talking about tatts with my friend whos 18 yesterday, She pointed out taht she can get one now, and the thought had never crossed my mind when i was 18. So the more i entertain this idea, the more i like it. I'd love to get a fairy somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)