• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Piercings and Tattoos (3 Viewers)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Tulipa said:
i'm getting a small tiger or dragon below my belly button and to the left... where you wouldn't be able to see it unless i was naked basically. (that make sense?)
Yes, btw take pictures if you can... cos I would like to get one (a small tiger if not a symbol of some sort) but center of lower back. $180 sounds reasonable as far as tatts are concerned.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tulipa said:
i'm getting a small tiger or dragon below my belly button and to the left... where you wouldn't be able to see it unless i was naked basically. (that make sense?)
what about if u were at the beach... in the sand because u wont let me teach you to surf :mad:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
no actually you will be
now im off to go move into my new unit...
booyeh

Carcus

HSC
im with you riddles, i want a tat across my sholders and across my chest, but im told if your really skinny and boney, it hurst worse, im contemplating an eye brow peircing, hey thats an idea for a new thread! g2g, threads to begin!

Carcus

HSC
Piercings

ok people, i need advice, i wanna get an eye brow piercing, a toung piercing and a chin piercing, do they hurt?, i wanna get em, but i dunno if i should

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
^hehehe

guys with eye brow rings are kinda fun. I'm not a fan of of guys who have more than one piercing. It's an ear or the eyebrow for me.

So yeah, it CAN look good..... lots of people of different tastes but

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
don't like chin, they look funny.

if you're under 18, don't you need parental permission or something for piercing eyebrows, cos it's close to a nerve or something? i'm not sure...

my cousin got his nose pierced, and got blood poisoning. His whole face swelled up and he was in hospital for days. Moral of the story: go somewhere good!!!

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i have a tat in the centre of my lower back, its an AUM... (omn)

i didnt hurt that much, but it DID hurt...nothing un-bearable, u just want it to stop!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i know someone that, come to think of it has nose eyebrow & chin. it looks alright cuz they're small studs. just dont do them all at once!!

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
tongue piercings on guys are gross. i'd say eyebrow OR chin - not both. and which to choose depends on your face but personally i wouldn't get any.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
im just a little nervous because you cant surf for like two weeks after you get one done... ill have to do it in a dry spell
i got told 3weeks when i got mine :(
yeah, depending on where you get it done and how fleshy the area is, it doesnt really hurt.
i got one on my lower on the left side, it tickled. no pain. it burned a bit, but not often. only lasted for about .8 of a second.

im getting another tattoo on the inside of my wrist, or on my foot. not sure yet.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Carcus said:
ok people, i need advice, i wanna get an eye brow piercing, a toung piercing and a chin piercing, do they hurt?, i wanna get em, but i dunno if i should
chin pericing is a called a labret.
i have a few firends with labret piercings and they say iot didnt hurt that much, just got teary eyed.
i got my lip pierced, didnt hurt. not one bit.

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i got told 3weeks when i got mine :(
yeah, depending on where you get it done and how fleshy the area is, it doesnt really hurt.
i got one on my lower on the left side, it tickled. no pain. it burned a bit, but not often. only lasted for about .8 of a second.

im getting another tattoo on the inside of my wrist, or on my foot. not sure yet.
ive been told it feels like burning/scratching...
so it doesnt hurt the hwole time ur getting it done?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
go_swans said:
ive been told it feels like burning/scratching...
so it doesnt hurt the hwole time ur getting it done?
it didnt hurt the whole time.
the majority of the time, it just felt as tho someone was tickling me with the pointy end of a feather.

its the anticipation that hurts more. you think it is going to be so painful, and your sitting i the tattoo shop, and if there is someone else getting a tattoo, you're listening to the needle buzzing away and you get more scared and think its going to hurt so much.
but in the end, it doesnt really hurt all that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)