Perfect Hair (1 Viewer)

Nick_Tully

HSC
Post what is your perfect hair and how 2 get it!!

omg!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This reminds me, I read an article about Kate Middleton's hair being too bland. I'm thinking: "Her hair's fine as is, what the heck do you want with it? Dreads? Shorter? A fringe?"

I watched the Royal Wedding and they got the two hair stylists who worked on Kate to talk - and they said they worked for many hours... and I see Kate walk out of the car she was in and her hair was... the same as it is always.

So moral of the story is - perfect hair may be the every day hair.

jnney

lemon
HSC
First of all you need to be eating healthy. Regular hair treatments (special conditioners or applying lotion etc.). Not washing your hair everyday as it strips natural oils. Regular trims. Avoiding straighteners etc.

HSC
N/A

For Guys; I find this look extremely attractive+perfect on guys [it has to suit them though, like their face+bone structure, u.u"]
Basically an undercut. [yum.]
><
If you can make it [any hairstyle] work, it's perfect hair. Same with girls.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Oh are you a guy? My bad, i was providing advice from a female perspective. However same deal.

LonelyWolf

HSC

For Guys; I find this look extremely attractive+perfect on guys [it has to suit them though, like their face+bone structure, u.u"]
><
nah, that hairstyle is for asian fags trying to look white

Lentern

HSC
It's Manny/Bill Bailey! =P
You know I'd honestly forgotten about Black Books. I love the program and that was where I first discovered him but having watched him on Buzzcocks, QI and in stand up for five or so years now, well, Manny has just faded into the background. I may watch some BB now.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You know I'd honestly forgotten about Black Books. I love the program and that was where I first discovered him but having watched him on Buzzcocks, QI and in stand up for five or so years now, well, Manny has just faded into the background. I may watch some BB now.
His "I'm a lonely soldier... location: bookshop!" is one of those TV scenes firmly engrained into my memory. I'll never forget him as Manny, in turn =P

But I didn't know he did stand up. Might look for his work then.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I have thickish black hair, which grows fast, so all in all a girls dream hair, need a haircut every 3 weeks, but I'm growing it longer so haven't had a haircut for like 8 weeks now

swizzler

Banned
HSC
I have thickish black hair, which grows fast, so all in all a girls dream hair, need a haircut every 3 weeks, but I'm growing it longer so haven't had a haircut for like 8 weeks now
"asian" thinks he is unique and has the hair that 'all girls' dream about

also thinks he does not crave large black dick

RANK 1

HSC

><
you sure he's not gay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)